Babs' Superhero Art

Babs Gordon said:
nightwing3.jpg

This looks awsome colored...great work

Did you colour that digital?
Looks great Babs.

ah my favorite moment.....that and uh.....gives me ideas....

ha. well... it's actually supposed to be the second time around. you can't see it well in the scan but i drew in a scar from the first round.

keep your ideas to yourself :p

m'kay:(

btw

is it just me or is Joker wolverine? :p

Babs, these are awesome. You've got skills:up:

ha! i didn't really know how to do his hair. i think he's too tall to be wolverine :p
all right you can share your ideas... that sad face killed me!

thanks jlbats and spiderfan :)

Have you done any work around the rogues gallery?

what he means is, have you done any villians?

GingerVigilante said:
eh? what's the rogues gallery? link?

LOL, I just mean have you done any drawings of Riddler, Two-Face, etc.

Kinda cool that Babs, Joker pic but I noticed the wheelchair is already there?
Is she dreaming?

Cobblepot said:
Kinda cool that Babs, Joker pic but I noticed the wheelchair is already there?
Is she dreaming?

GingerVigilante said:
ha. well... it's actually supposed to be the second time around. you can't see it well in the scan but i drew in a scar from the first round.

oh of course i know what the rogues gallery IS... i just thought you meant there was a thread or website or something for rogues gallery fan art.

i've only done the joker really. i suppose i could do a really killer catwoman or ivy if i wanted to. not to mention harley. i'm better at drawing women than men for the moment.

GingerVigilante said:
oh of course i know what the rogues gallery IS... i just thought you meant there was a thread or website or something for rogues gallery fan art.

i've only done the joker really. i suppose i could do a really killer catwoman or ivy if i wanted to. not to mention harley. i'm better at drawing women than men for the moment.

From what I've seen, those would look pretty cool. So, if you get a chance, it'd be cool.

GingerVigilante said:
new one: babs about to get owned by the joker.
babsgetsowned.jpg

DAAAAAAYYYYMM GIRL!!!! YOU ARE ONE TAYLANTED ARTISTE!!!! Actually, your art style reminds me of someone I know. Heh, mabey we know each other but don't know we both use the hype! Probably not, but it'd be funny.

well i've got this. it's not art per se but it's a manip. i'm quite impressed with my work:
timrothjoker.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"