Babs' Superhero Art

^i went for a more realistic take and used the liquify tool and some shading more than anything.

GingerVigilante said:
new one: babs about to get owned by the joker.
babsgetsowned.jpg

AHHH!!!!!!!!!
Poor Babs!

Anyway, great moody piece you got here Ginger.Theuse of shadows provides an appropriate ominous tone.Lovely. :)

so i've been drawing again lately and it's about time i posted my stuff here:
sorry the image sizes are so huge but the details are important
karakent.jpg

batman.jpg

blackcanary.jpg

batgirl.jpg

Great work as usual my red headed minx:up:

Canary looks great. Nice ash on Batgirl. Bat's face is a little...B&Rish. Details are incredibly well done.

Still need some refining of course but you have some great potential.

yeah i think for a drawing hobbyist who gets into it once every 6 months or so i'm not too bad ;)

Babs Gordon said:
OK so here are some of my drawings that I do in my spare time.
nightwing11ba.jpg

Nightwing and batgirl.

I love this one this is so cool, shading....is thy enemy...good work.:up:

haha he does have a clooney style jaw, doesn't he? that was completely inadvertent. i did that during a faculty meeting to pass the time and it's only half a batman because i draw him around the rings of my notebook to make room for relevant faculty meeting notes ;)

and i'm glad you like batgirl's ash. i imagine, working out as much as she would, she would have a nice ash.

All we need are pics in sigs:up:

You should have been here when the new avvy rule was implemented:o

We could get into the mod board by way of an error. It was awesome

Sadly I saw a demise of my precious Vanessa Lane for Catwoman thread in the trash can

aye it twas a harrowing tale indeed

i'm scanning a cross over drawing i JUST did for a fan art contest over at the planet. should be up soon enough ;)

i'll bet you can find one for me meatbag ;) i need a barbara gordon one of course.

Babs Gordon said:
i'll bet you can find one for me meatbag ;) i need a barbara gordon one of course.

I got some good ones you can use.

...they're just not postable.

Babs Gordon said:

does this work :O

batgirl.jpg

plain I know but I suck at making avatars :o

ha i'll use it :)
here's my entry i mentioned:
batgirlinterrupted.jpg

i had girl, interrupted on my shelf so i copied the cover as best as i could without tracing. i think jolie looks enough like herself. anywho, hope you think its at least a little bit funny.

alas nope. i do not get a big avatar. i am not that special. :(

Whoa that's good. Jesus that's awesome:(

That avvy isn't properly sized and it's bugging me

well, my avatar says that i get 45 k or 75 x 75 avatar... whichever is smaller. doesn't say 100 x 100. :(

and i'm glad you like it.

I thought it was only 5,000 for a 100x100. Meh I'm almost at 20,000, nanner nanner nanner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"