I cant understand what you mean.
1. Google limewire
2. Install limwire
3. Type in Power of love
4. Download "power of love" by Huey lewis and the news
5. Enjoy
6. Repeat steps 1-5

or dl soulseek and dl the entire Sports album from huey lewis & the news

watching the movies again made me really wanna hear huey lewis and the news again

I just watched all three films again this week...still love em :up:

I still want my hoverboard, dangit! :cmad:

i want my adjustable sleeve jacket.
damn that thing looked stylish

I watched the first about a months ago. Still love the hell out of it.

I watched the first about a months ago. Still love the hell out of it.

Sam Fisher said:
Wouldn't make more sense to release it for the 25th anniversery though?
Yes, it would. Additionally, I wouldn't mind if they interviewed a couple folks who got left out of the standard-definition release. Lea Thompson only appeared in the older featurettes, and Crispin Glover was simply mentioned but not seen. Meanwhile, both Claudia Wells and Elisabeth Shue were ignored completely. It'd be cool to have new interview segments with them built into the pre-existing "Making the Trilogy" documentaries.

I just watched the first one this past weekend. Such Gold.

"And who's vice president...Jerry Lewis?":woot:

What makes that whole exchange funnier, is that Ronald Regan himself got such a kick out of it :word:

"Who's president of the United States in 1985?"
"Ronald Regan."
"Ronald Regan? The actor?!"

lol

I had to explain to my Girlfriend the other day, how when Marty went back to the Lone Pine Mall, when he was watching himself, that at that moment, existed 3 Martys. That was a fun conversation.

SupermanBeyond said:
I had to explain to my Girlfriend the other day, how when Marty went back to the Lone Pine Mall, when he was watching himself, that at that moment, existed 3 Martys. That was a fun conversation.
I only recall two at the end of Part 1. There was the original Marty which went back to '55, and the one which returned to '85, and was watching from the top of the hill.

GoldSamurai said:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/11/17/christopher.lloyd/index.html
That's terrible, for someone to lose their home in such a devastating way. It does carry a slight bit of irony though, just like when the Western set from Part 3 was destroyed by lightning a few years ago.

I only recall two at the end of Part 1. There was the original Marty which went back to '55, and the one which returned to '85, and was watching from the top of the hill.

Same here.

There the Marty A, the one we watch through the whole movie, Marty B that we see go back in time, Then Marty A, through the Events of BTTF 2, then BTTF 3, the 3rd Marty is the one in the Grave.

So, at that Very moment, Marty A, Marty B, then Dead Marty in the Grave.

But, his and Doc Browns actions then prevent their Deaths.

There the Marty A, the one we watch through the whole movie, Marty B that we see go back in time, Then Marty A, through the Events of BTTF 2, then BTTF 3, the 3rd Marty is the one in the Grave.

So, at that Very moment, Marty A, Marty B, then Dead Marty in the Grave.

But, his and Doc Browns actions then prevent their Deaths.
Are you referring to the "Clint Eastwood" photo change in Part 3?

350px-Stoltz3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back