• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Action-Adventure Bad Boys 4

There's something inherently funny about the last one being the highest grossing film of its year and this one, of all movies, overperforming in the era of "are theaters dead?"

Rewatched 2 and 3 this weekend. I really like the character dynamic in the third one. I thought it was much more interesting than the action to be honest.

Wow surprised this was a $100M budget. Hollywood needs to learn to keep budgets down if they want to have successful movies. As much as I loved Furiousa, the budget was way overboard
There is a difference between a financial success and a creative one. Furiosa will endure.

Wow surprised this was a $100M budget. Hollywood needs to learn to keep budgets down if they want to have successful movies. As much as I loved Furiousa, the budget was way overboard
The last Bad Boys movie had a budget of $90M and grossed $426M worldwide. The fact that this one only cost $10M more than that means they were practically frugal this time around.

And that $10m was probably just the increase in everyones’s salaries, honestly. Hollywood needs to get budgets under control. I’m really worried about Dead Reckoning Part II next year because there is no way that movie recoups its $400m production costs.

Re-watched the 1st and 2nd movies last weekend, they still hold up, the 1st is just a damn good movie. 3rd movie is up this weekend before I see number 4 next weekend.

From the studio that gave us 3 Ghostbusters movies since 2016. They could release Bad Boys 5 to 7 at this point.

Though I'm not interested watching this. I was too young when the first/2nd movie came out. When the third one came out in 2020, I just ignored it and didn't realize until this year,that it was successful. This just doesn't appeal to me.

Yup this is a hit. And its going to have good legs. I say this finishes at 350m ww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"