Bad Boys III

‘Bad Boys For Life’: Jacob Scipio Lands Villian Role, Paola Nuñez Set To Co-Star In Sony’s Sequel

‘British born Guyanese actor Jacob Scipio will portray the main villain, while Mexican actress Paola Nuñez has secured a significant role in Sony’s Bad Boys for Life, starring Smith and Martin Lawrence. Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah are directing the film, which will bow in theaters on January 17, 2020.

The new installment centers on the Miami PD and its elite AMMO team’s attempt to take down Armando Armas (Scipio), head of a drug cartel. Armando is a cold-blooded killer with a vicious, taunting nature. He is committed to the work of the cartel and is dispatched by his mother to kill Mike (Smith)

Nuñez will take on the role of Rite, the tough and funny criminal psychologist who is the newly appointed head of AMMO and Mike’s former girlfriend- and the one who got away.

Jacob, repped by The Harris Agency in the UK and Luber Roklin Entertainment, just wrapped on Rod Laurie’s next film, The Outpost, in which he stars opposite Orlando Bloom and Scott Eastwood. Scipio also appears the Lior Geller-directed drama, We Die Young, with Jean-Claude Van Damme and had a supporting role in Hunter Killer, directed by Donovan Marsh and starring Gary Oldman and Gerard Butler.

Nuñez, who is widely known for her performances across Latin American television, features and theatrical platforms, recently starred opposite Pierce Brosnan on the first season AMC western series, The Son, which will return for a second season in 2019.’

Last edited:
I know I said it in a past BB3 thread but I would love to see Mark Mancina come back to score this his music for BB1 is one of my faves

The first one was on TV over the weekend. Looking forward to see if Smith & Lawrence can still have that witty back and forth banter. Glad Capt. Howard is back too. Can't believe the 1st one was 1995!!!

this is one of the few long time coming sequels that I am ACTUALLY looking forward to!

I hope they scale this back from the second one. It felt too over the top. The first one was more low key and let the actors shine instead of the set pieces.

Yeah, that Khaled guy's about 300 times more obnoxious than some hypothetical Jimmy Fallon-James Corden lovechild. Guess we'll be sitting through about triple the "know what I'm sayin'?"s as Mike & Marcus say "f*ck".

Oh well, cool to see some concrete steps on this actually happening, nice that the ball's rolling after all this time. I don't even particularly hate the second one, even if it's a pretty egregious example of Bay and his Bay-isms. First one's about as classic 90s action-flick as it gets though.

I'm already excited for 2020 and we haven't even gotten through the first month of 2019 yet.

Bad Boys 3, Godzilla vs Kong, Birds of Prey, Ghostbusters...list goes on. Lawd, it never ends.

Well, that's a surprise. :funny:

I totally see him fitting in the Bad Boys universe.

They look pretty much the same only slightly more grizzled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"