bad super hero movies you liked?

I enjoyed the first part where it was more of a comedy but then once they threw in the whole ancient Greek God bit it completely went off the rails. But yeah I enjoyed the first half well enough.
Months late, but I agree. I've seen Hancock I think 3 times. On the 2nd time I literally clocked it. The last 30 mins is when the "twist" or whatever happens and it all goes to crap. One of the biggest examples of how a third act can really ruin a movie

I will remind you all that X-Men Origins: Wolverine turned a decade old this year, and we should have discussions about that particular movie in celebration of it.

I love it both because and despite it being bad, and especially love the game tie-in.

I will remind you all that X-Men Origins: Wolverine turned a decade old this year, and we should have discussions about that particular movie in celebration of it.

I love it both because and despite it being bad, and especially love the game tie-in.
The videogame was better than the movie!

The only thing I liked in that movie was Gambit.

The videogame was better than the movie!

The only thing I liked in that movie was Gambit.
What you said abouot the game is undoubtedly true. I also love Liev Shrieber as Sabertooth, a perfect casting choice that was wasted on a movie that killed the character's chance to be seen in another Fox-Men flick.

I honestly loved X-Men Origins, even if I would have some characters done differently and Deadpool taken out altogether because...that was bad.

I kinda like the Corman F4 movie. You could tell these guys had less than pennies to work with and did the absolute best they could with those pennies which unfortunately didnt amount to much but i can see the heart and effort behind and in front of the camera on that sabotaged project. If the movie had even just a couple million more added to the budget it might’ve been a decent movie,

I honestly loved X-Men Origins, even if I would have some characters done differently and Deadpool taken out altogether because...that was bad.
One of my cousins enjoyed that climax battle with Barakapool, so it was worth existing just for that.

I really enjoyed FF (2005) and FF: ROTSS.

I thought they got Ben and Johnny and their relationship spot on - Michael Chiklis was perfect as the Thing.

Jessica Alba was pretty.....

Ioan Gruffudd was good ( my mum was Welsh so I can't say anything bad about him - Mae'n actor da !) but probably a bit too silly.

The Surfer was well done.

The big letdowns in those films were:

1) Doctor Doom. Possibly the worst ever character in a mainstream superhero film , in terms of characterization and performance- and yes that includes Halle Berry as Catwoman, Tommy LJ as Two face and Jesse Eisenberg as LL.

2) Galactus. Managed to be an even less menacing cloud than the Parallax fart cloud in Green Lantern. The opportunity to bring to life one of Marvel's greatest characters was totally squandered.

But those faults weren't enough to ruin the films because they focused on the main characters- as every cbm should !

If we're talking movies that other people don't consider good, I like X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men: Apocalypse, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and more on the mixed side I like The Amazing Spider-Man, Batman Forever, and Man of Steel.

tumblr_ofo25ieLbH1qdhps7o10_r3_500.gifv

GOD tier lol

It was not a good movie, but it was very entertaining !

Can't agree with you there. But glad that somebody enjoyed it. I remember watching it in the cinema and waiting for it to become mediocre, and it never did.

It was not a good movie, but it was very entertaining !
This and The Avengers (not the one we've become familiar with) the 1998 version are two movies where I am genuinely the only person I have ever known who likes both:funny:

God, no wonder Connery retired from acting. I honestly forgot he was in that awful furry fetish Avengers movie. Between that and League or Excremental Gentleman, we’re lucky the old chap didn’t kill himself.

I didn't think X-Men: The Last Stand was all that bad.

Okay. As an adaptation of the Dark Phoenix saga, it sucked. However, there were some fun sequences in it, and I thought Xavier's death scene was quite emotional , a real " Obi Wan" moment. Overall not a great film but not a bad one - and inexplicably better than the slightly more faithful to the comics but at the same time much more crappy Dark Phoenix film.

Rebecca Romijin may not be quite as good an actress as JLaw - but I preferred the Romijin version of Mystique, she was deadly and slinky and cool.

God, no wonder Connery retired from acting. I honestly forgot he was in that awful furry fetish Avengers movie. Between that and League or Excremental Gentleman, we’re lucky the old chap didn’t kill himself.
But apparently he at least he had the good sense to turn down the role in that box office bomb; Lord of the Rings. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"