Bad Times at the El Royale - Drew Goddard Writes and Directs

opnf3c40doh11.jpg

That first trailer was kind of interesting. Let's see what the second one holds.

[YT]zu3NlREwdDM[/YT]

[YT]y7wzBVARwaU[/YT]

Last edited:
Kinda liked the first trailer better, but I'm still excited.

Yeah, the first trailer had a better, eerie vibe about it, whereas this one's more generic, imo. But still my most anticipated flick for the rest of the year.

Agreed with you both , it seems like a film that hinges on it's secrets and the need to have a second trailer was a chore.

Yarp, not as good as the first, but clearly there's a big need to keep stuff under wraps. Still looking forward to it.

I am staying away from all marketing. I actually look forward to this but feel they already gave too much away but then right now in this moment for a variety of reasons the studios think the audience is rejecting ambiguity so that first trailer had to spell some things out.

Isn’t it obvious the El Royale is really some kind of purgatory and Hemsworth is a demon?

For those ultimately interested, Empire magazine, this month, (within it's coverage of this film) has a side panel article about a 'shirtless' Chris in his many films, in which he has been and places said 'stripping' into a compliable list. You can thank me anytime :funny:

This looks so good. I'm not sure how it will do at the box office but I'm excited.

I tend not to worry about box office with films like this, because they typically are one offs with no sequel prospects. So even if it bombs it wont have much negative impact on anything I care about.

I feel like there’s no real buzz for this. When the first trailer hit I thought it was a late summer release. I just now realized it’s still not out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"