• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bamfer Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Bamfer feat. Bamfwoks and Admiral Bamfar

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
We'll decide what the competition is for once the winner is decided.

The most epic battle in Hype history.

Matt's a *****e! I've said this before! TOB FTW, *****!

I think I need to ask a few questions first.

How come you don't have a 100x100 avvy?

Because I want all of you to see, even though I'm a moderator, I am beneath you. Bamfer thinks he is better than you with his big avatar. :cmad:

My people, do not be swayed by his Modship. He can not smite you for voting for me. :ninja:

You can. But they should really consider self-sacrifice. I mean, sometimes it's what's right. :o

You sick, bastard. Throwing your supporters under the train. How do you sleep at night? No doubt ontop of a large pile of money with several beautiful women...but still...for shame!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr E
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"