Bane Hardy Mask

Roids

Civilian
Reaction score
hey guys i know didn't really need its own thread but i wanted to show you all the mask is COMPLETE, i wanna thank everyone that kept me motivated to get it done thanks guys here it is

7cca23ea.jpg

Last edited:
Like I said in the other thread that mask is spot on. I wish I could get my hands on that beauty.

great friggen job man best fan made one I've seen!

Amazing Roids! It was definitely worth holding out for your mask!

Congrats on the mask Roids!!! Amazing stuff!!! Love the subtle weathering too!!

hey guys i know didn't really need its own thread but i wanted to show you all the mask is COMPLETE, i wanna thank everyone that kept me motivated to get it done thanks guys here it is

7cca23ea.jpg

Wow! That is absolutely beautiful. Well done, my friend. Like said previously, now if only I could get my hands on it. :cwink: :oldrazz:

Looks phenominal..id love to have one absolutly

Hi guys just a few more shots ok if any one wants a plain mask to paint or a complete one like pics let me know plain is $190 and complete is $390 plus postage to your area

ab9a07d4.jpg

2322c6ad.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastico Roids. Please place me down for a painted one and let me know ur PayPal/payment details and I'll shoot through straight away.

Cheers

Hi guys just a few more shots ok if any one wants a plain mask to paint or a complete one like pics let me know plain is $160 and complete is $340 plus postage to your area

ab9a07d4.jpg

2322c6ad.jpg

Hi guys just a few more shots ok if any one wants a plain mask to paint or a complete one like pics let me know plain is $160 and complete is $340 plus postage to your area

ab9a07d4.jpg

2322c6ad.jpg

put me down for one.

Put me down for 1 painted and 1 raw plain please

How are you planing to do this roids??

Are you ready to take on orders?

Thanks

Yep I won't take any thing from ppl till I put video up so they can see around the mask and how it fits then we go from there

Thanks for the reply

When will you be putting the video up

Will you be taking note of people's orders ? and once they view the video take payment for the orders?

Congratulations on the finished mask all the hard work has payed off good job!

Yer man I'll confirm it with ppl make sure there happy then I'll cast each one will take about a week to cast and paint up then I'll send it to there location

Thats fantastic brother

If I'm honest I personnaly don't need to wait for the video brother

So if you happy I'd like to go ahead and place my order

Roids, are you casting these up in latex or something else? It looks really awesome!

Hey Roids, just wondered if you were getting my pms and emails..thanks

It's in latex bud and yes been getting heaps of emails man

I'll probably be interested in one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"