Bane Hardy Mask

Hope he turns enough profit to decide to make another list. I hate that i missed out on the first go.

did you measure very tight to your head or leave alittle room....i measured it tight to my head.

Turns out some guys didn't deliver the goods to Roids and he had some spots open up on the list. Looks like i might get my wish for one of his masks after all. Thank god.

Turns out some guys didn't deliver the goods to Roids and he had some spots open up on the list. Looks like i might get my wish for one of his masks after all. Thank god.

Same here, Roids hit me up and told me there were some open spots so I jumped on it. Hopefully I got a spot!

So some people put there names down then backed out? Strange lol. That must make me like number 8 now ;)

Honestly don't give a damn what number I am. I'm just glad i made the cut and I'm hoping to get a mask before the premiere, but if not then Halloween will just give me more time for preparation instead of just going as the prologue Bane.

4 out of 10 didn't come through i don't care because i didn't make this mask to make cash or others it was for me its for others that are crazy bout bane and batman like me lol I've had about 400 emails from youtube ppl asking for one 1 guy offed me 1000 buck for the one in my video lol i just hope you guys are happy with it when you get it and it fits well id say you will have it b4 july 20 depends on postage tho

I'm pretty sure everyone that came through on the money will be estatic when they get it (I know I will). In regard to the postage I've never ordered internationally but if they are shipped out in the 2-3 week timeframe I can't imagine it would take almost another month for shipping even with customs.

4 out of 10 didn't come through i don't care because i didn't make this mask to make cash or others it was for me its for others that are crazy bout bane and batman like me lol I've had about 400 emails from youtube ppl asking for one 1 guy offed me 1000 buck for the one in my video lol i just hope you guys are happy with it when you get it and it fits well id say you will have it b4 july 20 depends on postage tho

I haven't a doubt in my mind that the quality of the mask will be of the best quality. I've seen your original in the photo's and it's pretty damn flawless in my opinion. I'm hoping the size works out too. I've seen some posts about payments already being made? Is that something that need's to be done?

I'm pretty sure everyone that came through on the money will be estatic when they get it (I know I will). In regard to the postage I've never ordered internationally but if they are shipped out in the 2-3 week timeframe I can't imagine it would take almost another month for shipping even with customs.

I've recieved two items from New England. That took almost a week maybe a week and a half depending on the quickness of the payment and the item being shipped, Not sure where Roid's is shipping from though. I don't have a problem with paying the shipping, It's worth it in this case. This is the most vital piece of the costume and we've found a damn near perfect replica. I'm ecstatic already.

Yeah same. At first I was a little nervous about how much the fastest shipping would cost but after looking into it, I have more than enough money set aside for this. Plus if it will get the mask here before the premiere it will be worth every penny. And if I'm not mistaken he's in Australia.

So are we supposed to pay upfront? I have asked Roid's this in PM and on here. If that's vital, then I need to know ASAP.

He's probably busy. I'm sure he'll get back to you. And he had me (and I'm pretty sure everyone else.) do a down payment through PayPal and then you pay the rest with shipping when it's done.

Great, that's what I have offered to do is give half or full payment down on the mask through Paypal. I'm sure and hope that he get's back to me on it. Do you know the full cost?

$390 and then shipping. I'm pretty sure we all paid the same down payment (about $300).

Last edited:

Thank you again roids

$390 and then shipping. I'm pretty sure we all paid the same down payment (about $300).

Awesome. I have enough saved back for that. Hope he get's to me soon on the payment and I can sit in comfort knowing I've got one of these baby's on the way.

I have no doubt these will be incredible and probably the best detailed mask out BUT come on man there is no way you didnt make these to make money. I know for a fact a latex cast mask doesn't cost $390 to make. You are charging the highest price you think these guys are going to pay for your mask which is exactly what I would do But be honest with us!

Well of course if he's selling them to make a profit. But i think what he means is he didn't originally make the mask for other people as other mask makers have. He made it for himself first and then there was so much much want and interest that then he decided to make more. Plus as of right now he's only making ten. If he really wanted money why wouldn't make more? I don't see why you think Roids has been dishonest with us. IMO he's been pretty straight up with everybody.

Well of course if he's selling them to make a profit. But i think what he means is he didn't originally make the mask for other people as other mask makers have. He made it for himself first and then there was so much much want and interest that then he decided to make more. Plus as of right now he's only making ten. If he really wanted money why wouldn't make more? I don't see why you think Roids has been dishonest with us. IMO he's been pretty straight up with everybody.

Didnt mean dishonest about particulars, I know he has be nothing but straight up regarding the mask. I just find it funny that in the initial thread he said the price would be $200 and it's $390 now because of the demand for it.

I don't remember him ever saying $200. It was $350 and it went up to $390 if I recall right. Plus (at least for me) $40 more for a mask that there are only ten of as of right now isn't bad.

Yeah good point there, kind of the Same situation with my vest except I haven't received a dime other than the money for weathering!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"