Bane hardy replica mask

Roids

Civilian
Reaction score
hi all approaching the end of construction of the mask just getting pipes 100% i know there are other mask makers out there with there own masks tho there good i believe this BANEHARDY mask is as close as you will get (Unless someone has a casting of Tom hardys mask) i will reproducing a limited number with numbered cirtificates proving its the BANEHARDY mask, also paint jobs can be colour that you wish all detail is 100% you may play spot the difference if you wish contact me here if you wish or at [email protected] this was something that started for myself but as I've been asked ova and ova ill make a few for ppl

95ccec76.jpg
Photoon4-02-12at308PM3.jpg

Photoon4-02-12at309PM.jpg
Photoon2-02-12at1049AM.jpg

Photoon2-02-12at1051AM2.jpg
Photoon4-02-12at312PM2.jpg
Photoon4-02-12at308PM2.jpg
Photoon4-02-12at312PM.jpg
Photoon4-02-12at315PM2.jpg
Photoon2-02-12at1056AM2.jpg

Heres a video if you want a better look http://youtu.be/MeUXNUhbD7U

Last edited:
Damn, that looks perfect! It looks so much better than the other replicas. I can't wait to see what it looks like with the tubes.

Wow that's just fantastic! Even without the tubes I think everyone can already see its 100% movie accurate and a damn good replica.

What would the price be for one of these banehardy mask be?

im guessing close if not cheaper then the other masks out there but there will be a limited number made

Roids I can't wait until I get my hands on one. I promised myself I wouldn't dress up for premieres anymore but now that you made this made this mask.... I can't resist!!!

Roids I can't wait until I get my hands on one. I promised myself I wouldn't dress up for premieres anymore but now that you made this made this mask.... I can't resist!!!

lol aslong as you put photos up

Same with me. This mask is beautiful. Roids has an amazing talent.

im guessing close if not cheaper then the other masks out there but there will be a limited number made

Hey Roids. Sent an email confirming details. Left a MSG on ur vid too under 'njam07'. Hope things are progressing well with the build mate. I'm in aus and by the sounds u are too so mega keen to acquire one off these gems.

Cheers

The masks you'll be mass producing, will they all be the same size or will you need any kind of measurements for custom orders?

The masks you'll be mass producing, will they all be the same size or will you need any kind of measurements for custom orders?

The mask according to Roids were going to be custom made for each person but unfortunetely due to some individuals, he has decided not to reproduce his beautiful mask.. Really hoping he changes his mind.

Since roids has taken his off the market, I'm back to looking for a mask, I'll buy if you're offering to sell. Pm me an let me know.

Let me finish trying to get pipes right

Let's all stop pestering roids...let the man work! Lol!

Let's all stop pestering roids...let the man work! Lol!

Yea your right. I apologize.. it's just that I was hoping I would get my hands on one of his mask

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"