The Dark Knight Rises Bane Of My 'Tusi-stence - Part 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gimme fue, gimme fai, gimme dabajabaza!

Can I just add that was such an amazingly acted scene. How Gus was silent and calm throughout all of it. Giancarlo Esposito rivals Cranston as the best actor on the show, IMO.

Can I just add that was such an amazingly acted scene. How Gus was silent and calm throughout all of it. Giancarlo Esposito rivals Cranston as the best actor on the show, IMO.

I don't hold him as highly because his character haven't evolved like Walts, but as an actor he's doing the job so well..scary.

I don't hold him as highly because his character haven't evolved like Walts, but as an actor he's doing the job so well..scary.
Oh definitely. And he's only going to get better from here. But like you say, Walt's been through a whole arc that makes him amazing. Don't read this until you've finished the season but, like i've always been saying [BLACKOUT]if there's anyone who can top the character of Gus for the threat/drama[/BLACKOUT] it's Walt imo and the transformation he's been through. That's what makes Season 5 so possible. All Hail the King.

I'll be sure to come back in 3 days when I'm done and re-read that :oldrazz: I don't think iv ever, in any show, seen character progression quite like Walter's.

My last 7 days on the tusi :awesome:

When today is done its only 9 days to go..yyyyaaayyy!

Can't believe theres so little time left on the tusi. You all better come back afterwards. :argh:
If we haven't all died from over-excitement :hehe:
I for one already think I am Batman everytime I hear the soundtrack, God knows how I'll react when I see the film

When you leaving Multy?

Nah im leaving properly :o

That's the thing... I was kind of hanging onto a small thread staying here in anticipating the mt. dew clip/soundtrack to hit. We've reached a point of contentness where the heavy risk of being on here with spoilers in the midst just might not be worth it. I'm sure I'll be gone either sometime this week or the next, but even in that short space of time, I'll miss you guys. :)

That's the thing... I was kind of hanging onto a small thread staying here in anticipating the mt. dew clip/soundtrack to hit. We've reached a point of contentness where the heavy risk of being on here with spoilers in the midst just might not be worth it. I'm sure I'll be gone either sometime this week or the next, but even in that short space of time, I'll miss you guys. :)
:waa::hrt:

Like I said before, the UK advanced screenings are on the 18th, so I'll leave the end of the 17th. Unless, of course, I win advanced tickets. Even then, idk if I'll want to use them.

Like I said before, the UK advanced screenings are on the 18th, so I'll leave the end of the 17th. Unless, of course, I win advanced tickets. Even then, idk if I'll want to use them.
Hmm. Yeah, that's probably a good day to leave. I think we should both leave on the same day :up:

I've grown attached to your loveable mother****ers. Weather its another movie with Jonny, getting drunk with Oberon, being awe struck by anything Nev says, showing off my gcse French skills to Leo or ****ing depressing everyone with my obsession :funny:
I was determined to stay in the tusi until the 18th/19th but I'm so scared of some tool coming in and revealing everything :csad:

I've grown attached to your loveable mother****ers. Weather its another movie with Jonny, getting drunk with Oberon, being awe struck by anything Nev says, showing off my gcse French skills to Leo or ****ing depressing everyone with my obsession :funny:
I was determined to stay in the tusi until the 18th/19th but I'm so scared of some tool coming in and revealing everything :csad:
Huh? :huh:

You have the same affect Rag had on me. But in a much less animalistic sex drive kinda way :o :funny:
In that anything you two say, sounds like I'm listening to the world's greatest philosopher giving a speech. Literally everything you say makes sense and sounds genius.

Our movies :awesome: but really, Nev and I will leave next Tuesday night and I'll be back on Firday morning! Nev on the Saturday, I believe. Hardly too bad :p

Hmm. Yeah, that's probably a good day to leave. I think we should both leave on the same day :up:

The plan is set! I won't even go on the net on those days between, just to be safe.

17th is the last safe day!

You have the same affect Rag had on me. But in a much less animalistic sex drive kinda way :o :funny:
In that anything you two say, sounds like I'm listening to the world's greatest philosopher giving a speech. Literally everything you say makes sense and sounds genius.
:wow: .... I dunno what to say to that. That's odd praise.

The good thing is, once TDKR is out, the tusi can enjoy it together.

:wow: .... I dunno what to say to that. That's odd praise.

"Thank you" would be a start :o
:hehe:
No seriously man, even when back when you were Darkhunt, you Rag & Sharkboy posted theories and counter arguments that I could read for hours and simpler than that, your just a ****ing cool guy.
:bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"