The Dark Knight Rises Bane Of My 'Tusi-stence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if the audience is supposed to like or hate this Drogo Khal fella but i kinda like him.

Edit: *not sure if supposed to use Nolan Thread Manager pic in Tusi*

Whatever you say, Jonny. Still counts as a preconceived notion/level of expectation. :funny:

alright, time to watch Weeds... may be back later... if not... have a good night people. :up:

I see. Oh well, that new avy is awesome so pretty wow! Nev, why don't you ask kvz where she got it from?

I would not at all mind being Marion's toyboy :awesome:

She looks like she would be filthy.

So you better give her a bath :awesome:

I'm not sure if the audience is supposed to like or hate this Drogo Khal fella but i kinda like him.

He's pretty interesting as it goes on..

Whatever you say, Jonny. Still counts as a preconceived notion/level of expectation. :funny:

So after seeing more and more footage im not allowed an opinion? :o I didn't think it before, so you're wrong, Sir.

For a sec I thought that was Kvz in her avy :funny:

So after seeing more and more footage im not allowed an opinion? :o I didn't think it before, so your wrong, Sir.

I was about to ask you the same thing. :oldrazz:

Double standards much, Jonny?

Huh? You are loosing me..
Alright, so I see footage, come of the opinion that the film looks decent/kind of average.

You see footage, you come of the opinion that it's a pointless rehash and not worth watching.

Those aren't very different scenarios. At all.

I wanted to see the film before any footage came out, then after seeing all I have I think its pointless because its so similar - so soon, but still interested in seeing. Not money spending interested tho. Iv made no notions on how it'll actual turn out, review wise, personally.

You keep saying it will be average.

Different.

:funny: All sexy and French. Not quite Australian but it'll have to do :o

Guess you'll have to slum it, poor bastard :(

:hehe:

That reminds me..need some French..

I wanted to see the film before any footage came out, then after seeing all I have I think its a pointless because its so similar - so soon, but still interested. Not money spending interested tho. Iv made no notions on how it'll actual turn out, review wise, personally.

You keep saying it will be average.

Different.

I keep saying it looks average based on footage.

Not different.

I keep saying it looks average based on footage.

Not different.

It's better than it looks. I was plesantly surprised. Despite the faults I found, it was better than I expected and worth a viewing. Definitely see it on dvd/bd.

It's better than it looks. I was plesantly surprised. Despite the faults I found, it was better than I expected and worth a viewing. Definitely see it on dvd/bd.
Haha, I'm watching it in theaters tomorrow.

It being average is the worst outcome I imagine. But that would still mean it's good.

Hey Senty, is Mathion only going to be available on kindle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"