The Dark Knight Rises Bane... The new Darth Vader?

ThePunisher

Civilian
Reaction score
This thread was created for your own opinion about this tag, so feel free to put whatever you think about it.

So, Bane, the new Darth Vader?, it could be, Nolan develop every character to be memorable and in each movie, we saw how evil could be to the next level, so Bane, in this one, have (in my own opinion) a lot of similarities to Darth Vader.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. It's a shame this movie is the last, a new trilogy would make Bane perhaps the new ultimate badguy.

Batman...the new Luke Skywalker? :eek:

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. It's a shame this movie is the last, a new trilogy would make Bane perhaps the new ultimate badguy.

Ah, TDKR can do it.

The old Darth Vader....The new Darth Vader? :eek:

He is Darth Vader. Take his mask off and he'll die :hehe:

The similarities are minimum, but:

Bane wears a mask like Darth Vader
Bane could die or suffer some pain if his mask is removed, like Darth Vader
They're agents of chaos, one from the league of shadows and the other from the empire.
Both are the mastermind behind all the plans

And the most important: they are the incarnation of pure evil...

Sith.....in background?

Darth Vader and Kane had a baby. His name is Bane.

Maybe they have some things in common. But not in a bad way.

Hehehe, that was good.

By the way, Nolan know how to develop a character, and this time, Bane will be the must hard to beat villain for the caped crusader

It's a good thing nobody made a "Darth Bane" joke...because in the Star Wars universe, there actually is a Darth Bane.

Seriously...what the hell is that?

Could have something to do with TLOS?

Put it this way, if whoever that is, isn't in the movie at all, we will know for definite that is indeed Saturn.

Also, didn't somebody have a heart attack when that scene was being filmed? could have been the Grim Reaper!

Could have something to do with TLOS?

Put it this way, if whoever that is, isn't in the movie at all, we will know for definite that is indeed Saturn.

Also, didn't somebody have a heart attack when that scene was being filmed? could have been the Grim Reaper!

There was a sith in the LOS? :oldrazz:

Hmm i don't know if he is the new Darth Vader there are some similarities but he won't be as big as Darth Vader.

It's like that's the asst. makeup person...and he/she just dresses like that.

:facepalm: Just because he's big and he has a ****ing breathing apparatus doesn't make him Darth Vader.

:facepalm: Just because he's big and he has a ****ing breathing apparatus doesn't make him Darth Vader.

Yeah. After all, he is missing the Darth Vader essentials. A lightsaber, the force, Jake Lloyd...

The similarities are minimum, but:

Bane wears a mask like Darth Vader So does Batman, and Bruce has the cape and black armor. What's your point?
Bane could die or suffer some pain if his mask is removed, like Darth Vader
They're agents of chaos, one from the league of shadows and the other from the empire. Yes, because all the strictly enforced fascism of the Galactic Empire points directly to the word "chaos". Vader was a force for order, evil order, but order nonetheless.
Both are the mastermind behind all the plans One word: Palpatine.

And the most important: they are the incarnation of pure evil...

Darth Vader: Incarnation of Pure Evil? Now, I'm not gonna doubt that Vader was evil. Evil is as evil does and all that, but his status as a fallen hero and eventual redemption leading to a heroic death calls the "pure" and "incarnation" parts into question.

You're grasping at straws here, pal.

Darth Vader: Incarnation of Pure Evil? Now, I'm not gonna doubt that Vader was evil. Evil is as evil does and all that, but his status as a fallen hero and eventual redemption leading to a heroic death calls the "pure" and "incarnation" parts into question.

You're grasping at straws here, pal.

If Vader had lived he'd have to answer for a lot of deaths....not sure what people would grant him just because he's been 'redeemed'. Whether he's evil to the bone or not...some lines have been pretty darn crossed. Killing young children and various rebellion dudes, choking his subordinates from afar for mistakes...and aiding in an entire planet being blown up..... Some may feel he got off too easy. :O

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"