BatGirl...Just Because

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Leaguer said:
Batgirl I is Barbara Gordon. Batgirl II was Helena Bertinelli, aka the Huntress. Batgirl III is Cassandra Cain. Post-Crisis, there was no Batgirl before Barbara.

I think...yeah, there's a bit of an echo...;)

But I'm smarter, more handsome, and all around better than you, so mine trumps yours. :D

rigel7soldiers said:
Cassandra Cain is the last one. Kathy Kane, I think, was Batgirl I, but only Pre-Crisis.
Pre-Crisis Kathy Kane was Bat-WOMAN ;) Bette Kane was Bat Girl ;)

Guys & Gals,
Please no matter what anyone thinks this is still a public forum visited by children, posting of semi-nude images will NOT be allowed nor will gifs of young ladies doing bad things with their mouths...

I've gone thru and removed some of the more boarderline images... if want to keep posting keep it PG-13 at least... Suggestion is fine, just no nudity!

CoolAsIce, welcome to the TEMP BAN BOX!

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Somepeople just can't keep it clean. Or at least make sure the character is clothed.

cu089.jpg

Original Batgirl

consk-60sbatgirl.jpg

adam-batgirl.jpg

Phantasm said:
This is a very nice picture of Babs!Very in character too, during her younger years...

That's not Babs. That's Bettie Kaine. The origional Batgirl. Her name was retconned to being Flamebird because Babs is cooler.

Oh really?!
Wow...cool! And of course Babs is the best!:D

Her current origin is that she was a high school athlete who had a crush on the mysterious vigilantes Batman and Robin. She got together a costume and weapons and became a vigilante to atract Robin's atention. She ended being a member of The Titans for a while.

Here is a pic of her as Batgirl (she's the blond):
batgirl3.jpg

And this is her post crisis where Babs became the origional Batgirl and Bettie became Flamebird:
flamebird2.jpg

That batgirl costume is ridiculous!!! :eek:

And Mr. Timm's Batgirl is the best!
batgirl_timm.jpg

TimmBatgirl.jpg

The reason why i spoke of that,is because the sites where i got my information from said it was so.But just now,i went to a more recent site.With the refrences people spoke to,mainly that Barbara Gordon was the first Batgirl.Its all if you look at Post and Pre Crisis mentions.

I like the 3rd image put up by Anubis in his second post.

Bruce Timm is the best. I love his style, it's both retro and exciting.

Botted for those who don't search,....

I wasn't even in this one,.. but it got a lotta good pics.

New image.I hope other people have more to contribute.:up:

Attachments

• BatgirlIV_10.jpg
    BatgirlIV_10.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 68
Phantasm said:
I was never a big fan of Cassandra.

Never thought I'd disagree with you when it came to comics. :o

Babs was never that interesting until post-Killing Joke. I like Cass, she can kick insane amounts of ass, and is so f**ked up she makes Batman look normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"