Batgirl 'Batgirl' movie? - Part 1

I’ve heard from multiple people who saw the test screening that he actually puts on his killer moth helmet in his one big scene where he attacks bruce at the halloween party.

but yeah his costume probably could have been cooler overall.

I've yet to be convinced this film needed to be shelved , and if anything, the episode was a pretty big misstep out of the gate ,which has done nothing but hurt the perception of WB and it's new leader, as opposed to helping it.

They've pretty much guaranteed themselves an endless headache of news stories surrounding the cast, the production, the decision making process, other people in Hollywood responding to the cancellation etc.

We're going to see it eventually, one way or another.

I have no doubt about that.
The idea that it will be under Super secret Probation , lock and key, never to be seen, ain't gonna happen.

It's more a question of when ,it will get out as opposed to if it will ever be seen.

The only thing he does in the film is that he whispers like a perv and says "Jesus!!!". Completely uninteresting take imho. A lot becouse of how the character was written that way sure .

Yup. This is all he does. Nolan's Gordon all he did was make a joke about the batmobile.

Zaslav doesn't seem to care about his public perception. Man was known to be a tight ash for decades now. The last regime was far more reactionary when it came to the articles and public shaming stuff, not him. WB got Lex in charge now, for better or for far worse, tis his way or the highway. I dont' see this ever leaking as well. In a vault next to those 40 unreleased Prince music videos, in a lost cargo box next to the final cut of Welles The Magnificent Ambersons.

Zaslav doesn't seem to care about his public perception. Man was known to be a tight ash for decades now. The last regime was far more reactionary when it came to the articles and public shaming stuff, not him. WB got Lex in charge now, for better or for far worse, tis his way or the highway.
I agree he seems less bothered about his public image, but if those rumours of shouting matches and being outvoted on issues were true then he might not have the full power to be a pure autocrat.

I don't mean to add sour grapes to this dish at all, but I also don't have a good feeling about Blue Beetle. I can't trust a director who dresses up as a jersey shore cast reject. I'd cancel that flick on that alone.

:o

I agree he seems less bothered about his public image, but if those rumours of shouting matches and being outvoted on issues were true then he might not have the full power to be a pure autocrat.
Zaslav answers to Discovery mega-shareholder John Malone. Malone doesn’t care about Hollywood and is only interested in money as a pure businessman.

If the share price doesn’t go up relatively soon Malone will become a major problem for Zaslav.

Zaslav doesn't seem to care about his public perception. Man was known to be a tight ash for decades now. The last regime was far more reactionary when it came to the articles and public shaming stuff, not him. WB got Lex in charge now, for better or for far worse, tis his way or the highway. I dont' see this ever leaking as well. In a vault next to those 40 unreleased Prince music videos, in a lost cargo box next to the final cut of Welles The Magnificent Ambersons.

My guess is he probably does care about how people perceive him, despite all his bluster, and I doubt he likes the negative media coverage he's getting.

I think he'd like people to think it doesn't matter to him, but a guy with that ego is usually pretty thin skinned anyway, so I doubt that the questioning of his abilities and judgement means little to him.

It may not influence his decisions, but I highly doubt the criticisms role off his back.

As far as the film goes, I think it'll get out one way or another, whether leaked in bits in pieces or whether WB one day just releases itself.
That may be years from now, but it's not gonna stay in the vault forever.

Yup. This is all he does. Nolan's Gordon all he did was make a joke about the batmobile.

I thought Wrights take was uninteresting and boring, and it was dissapointing becouse I generally like his acting. Probably mainly the issue was the writing. i thought the film in general was just so-so. But hey, great for the people who loved itm

I thought Wrights take was uninteresting and boring, and it was dissapointing becouse I generally like his acting. Probably mainly the issue was the writing. i thought the film in general was just so-so. But hey, great for the people who loved itm
That's basically my feelings towards the film as well.

I had too high of expectations for The Batman and I was a little disappointed. Still I can see why so many people loved it.

But regardless of my thoughts on the film as a whole, I thought that Jeffrey Wright was certainly the brightest spot in the film. I loved that take on Gordon. I loved Oldman, but Wright brought an extra edge to the role. He rolled up the sleeves and got involved in the fray alongside Batman. I loved it.

I wanted a Batgirl movie but not like this. The mismatch of Keaton’s Batman, presumably no Alfred, and JK Simmons Gordon is too much for me. I don’t like it. It feels way too messy. They had two options. They could proceed with a Batgirl movie with Affleck, Simmons, Irons, etc; or do a Batman Beyond movie with Keaton. You can’t just mix up both ideas like this. It’s ugly and confusing.

Now they should just make a straightforward Keaton Beyond movie if they want to do something with him. That or Kingdom Come are the only stories that make sense for him.

The rumor that Zaslav wants to bring back Bale as Batman is intriguing but I doubt it will happen.

I haven’t heard that rumor. I did hear he wants Affleck back. I’m guessing both are false.

The rumor that Zaslav wants to bring back Bale as Batman is intriguing but I doubt it will happen.
tumblr_p7c7h8W4V61x0bvwko2_540.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"