The Dark Knight Rises Batgirl

Hypothetically speaking people

The guy said himself IF we were to have here. NOT should she be in it

It's just fun casting

I hate it when people press the panic alarm button and say "No sidekicks." Yeah we know I dont want them either but if for the fun of dream casting

Super_Ludacris said:
Hypothetically speaking people

The guy said himself IF we were to have here. NOT should she be in it

It's just fun casting

I hate it when people press the panic alarm button and say "No sidekicks." Yeah we know I dont want them either but if for the fun of dream casting

you have a point - I just always think that there is a none of the above option.

I used to want Lindsay Lohan to be Batgirl....but that was before she sold out.

Honestly, the more I think about it, the more Batgirl and Robin just totally dont work for these films.

Ronny Shade said:
I used to want Lindsay Lohan to be Batgirl....but that was before she sold out.

Honestly, the more I think about it, the more Batgirl and Robin just totally dont work for these films.

As I said, Lohan would've worked two years ago, but she's lost it and can never be Barbara.

No sidekicks what so ever, if all those villains rumored to appear in the sequel actually do get confirmed, then I want to see Bruce/Batman use all that he learned in BB to take them all down. Including finding there weak spots, along with getting twice as smarter then he was in the first...I really want him to use his detective skills as a useful attribute like in the books to figuring out what his rogues are planning before they actually succeed in doing them.

They could also stray from the source material and make Rachel Dawes Batgirl in the sequel.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mr. Socko said:
They could also stray from the source material and make Rachel Dawes Batgirl in the sequel.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's just evil. A plague on your house, sir...or a lifetime of countless viewings of First Daughter, Pieces of April and Dawson's Creek reruns.

Mr. Socko said:
I'd rather take the plague on my house. :o

Good man. Me too.:up:

Mister J said:
That's just evil. A plague on your house, sir...or a lifetime of countless viewings of First Daughter, Pieces of April and Dawson's Creek reruns.

She looked bangable in those films

Super_Ludacris said:
She looked bangable in those films

Always bangable (well except for now while she's carrying that Cruise missile). I just wouldn't wanna watch the crappy movies.

1) The only way I would use Batgirl was if Barbara was dressed as "Bat-Girl" at a costume party... if she happens to help Batman catch some armed party-crashers or something, sure, why not? Even little girls can dress up as their favorite urban legend and yell "watch out!"

I would not, under any circumstances let some untrained girl wander around the rooftops in body armor. Period.

2) If I were to use Barbara Gordon as a supporting cast member I would use her A) As she was in the Kililng Joke, and transfer that into a character development issue for Captain/Commissioner Gordon. B) Criple her and have her drop tips to Batman via computer as an 'Oracle.'

3) If I had to cast Batgirl, I would definitely cast a teenage role, especially since we've seen her as a little girl in Begins. I'd probably cast someone like Taylor Dooley or some other bright faced kid who can pull the downtrodden look off and speak intelligently.

4) In a perfect world, she'd have a scene with Batman at the party a couple small scenes with her father, a scene getting shot and stuff, and a couple scenes doing the computer thing... there's all the Batgirl anybody needs, and that's not too much Batgirl for anybody, not even Nolan.

GL1 said:
2) If I were to use Barbara Gordon as a supporting cast member I would use her A) As she was in the Kililng Joke, and transfer that into a character development issue for Captain/Commissioner Gordon. B) Criple her and have her drop tips to Batman via computer as an 'Oracle.'

I like this actually. It would work very very well, IMO.

To be honest, I'd rather they skip Batgirl and go straight to Oracle. It goes against comics, but hey, Ducard never masqueraded as Ra's (or is it vice versa?).

Sophia Bush, One Tree Hill
027sz.jpg

046th.jpg

093ye.jpg

3) If I had to cast Batgirl, I would definitely cast a teenage role, especially since we've seen her as a little girl in Begins. I'd probably cast someone like Taylor Dooley or some other bright faced kid who can pull the downtrodden look off and speak intelligently.

Actually, that little baby we see for half a second is most likely not Babs, it's probably James Jr. In post-crisis continuity, Gordon had a wife named Barbara (it's her that's mentioned in the credits, not the baby) and a young son, James Jr. Barbara was his neice, who came to live with him in her pre-teens. Gordon had a relationship with Bab's mother before she married her father, and it's suspected that Gordon may be her biological father. So seeing as how the baby in that scene is quite young, I'd say it's most likely the baby is indeed James Jr, and not Babs.

People always get that wrong Katsuro, I been telkiing on this board that the woman is wife of Gordon named Babara Gordon and Gordon has a affair with Essen she has a baby girl and Essen names the baby Babata after Gordon's wife.

no, Bab's wasn't the daughter of Sarah Essen. It was Gordon's neice who lived in Chicago. She moved in with Gordon in her preteens, her real parents (supposedly) were Gordon's brother Roger and his wife Thelma. It's suspected that Gordon had an affair with Thelma before she married Roger, so Bab's might be his real daughter. No relation to Sarah Essen though, as Babs was already born when Gordon had his affair with her.

Katsuro said:
no, Bab's wasn't the daughter of Sarah Essen. It was Gordon's neice who lived in Chicago. She moved in with Gordon in her preteens, her real parents (supposedly) were Gordon's brother Roger and his wife Thelma. It's suspected that Gordon had an affair with Thelma before she married Roger, so Bab's might be his real daughter. No relation to Sarah Essen though, as Babs was already born when Gordon had his affair with her.

:up:

Good stuff. You beat me to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"