Batman and Harley Quinn - Based on Original Story by Bruce Timm

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2016/0...act-is-getting-an-animated-movie?sf31583155=1
Finally, the 2017 lineup of DC Universe Original Movies concludes with Batman and Harley Quinn, a brand new, wholly original story from DC animation legend Bruce Timm. The storyline for this one is tightly under wraps, but considering Timm’s beloved style and complete understanding of both these classic characters, fans can expect this movie to be the talk of next summer.
Is it too much to hope the animation is BTAS style?

I'd imagine it'll be in his style.

I can only assume he shags her while she's in high school.

Sounds great... Just don't try and make her too edgy, Timm. Stick to your original vision.

I imagine this will be something like ''Harlequinade''... one of my favourite B:TAS episode.

I would like proper Bruce Timm designs with the following voice cast:

Batman: Kevin Conroy
Harley: Arleen Sorkin (I know she is retired and her voice isn't what it used to be but this could be a proper swan song instead of DC Universe Online)
The Joker: Mark Hamill

I assume Joker will be there somewhere. A fun, PG-13 B:TAS feel would be perfect for this.

Nah, they'll just add another gratuitous Batman/Batgirl scene that has nothing to do with the plot and isn't mentioned again.

lol I wish people were this over the top pissed with the New 52 movies.

This image is available when looking up The Judas Contract on iTunes:

5lyqms.jpg

I assume we'll be hearing something about this officially this week as they usually announce cast/crew before the digital premiere of the sneak peek.

Looks great to me and it seems to be in the continuity of TAS/TNBA.

Feel like they could've freshened up that Nightwing design a bit, but otherwise :atp:

It's so refreshing to the OG Harley design. But that Nightwing....animators just dont like him.

WHAT!? A new movie set in the Timmverse? I can't wait for this

They act like the film didnt make them any money when it was a success.

Finally something with the classic Harley.

This has me hyped. I can't wait.

Whoa whoa whoa...

A new animated movie set in TAS universe?!

It's the 25th anniversary of B:TAS this September. It feels right that they acknowledge it in some way. :up:

with this looking like it could be set in DCAU i am excited for this.far more than i have been for any of their animated films since they started in 2007.and i never thought we could get a return after they turned justice league script into crisis on two earths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"