Batman: Arkham City - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv always spotted him on the roof of the building across the street from the Courthouse. As soon as you come out of the courthouse after taking care of Dent, look up, and he'll be standing there.

Oh nice, I have never noticed. I always just saw him after leaving the steel mill.

Azrael is pretty bad ass, hope his 'prophecy' is part of A3

I seen this couple of days ago but man I wished there was a movie tie in game.

From my last playthrough, Azrael appeared in the following order:

1) Carousel
2) A building near where Vicki Vale's chopper crashes
3) Building across from the courthouse
4) A building near Penguin's in the Bowery district
5) The church

We also can spot him from far away right in the beginning of the game, when we're Bruce Wayne and we're supposed to protect Jack Ryder.

Ok, so I finished the main game. There's only some Catwoman stuff I have to do after the end credits. Took me roughly 10 hours, because I ignored every single sidequest. I just wanted to finish the main story, without eventually losing interest.

Anyway, solid stuff. The only thing I thought was gigantically lame, was the stuff with [BLACKOUT]Ra's[/BLACKOUT].

Ok, so Batman needs some Enzyme or whatever for his cure, which takes decades to produce. But no biggie, all we have to find is Ra's Al Guhl. Now the face palming stuff starts. Penguin just conveniently has a member of the League of Assassins in his collection. Which escapes and Batman manages to put a tracer on her. On her back, on bare skin, a big tracer. I notice when a fly suddenly sits somewhere on my skin, but the trained Assassin is completely oblivious to a tracer stuck on her back.

Ok, moving on. So the Assassin leads us to Ra's hideout. Which just happens to be in Arkham City, plus the Lazarus Pit. Once again, how convenient. And then when we get to fight Ra's, which is for the most part some illusion filled nonsense, instead of some classic, mortal combat between two equal combatants.

But when they revealed that Ra's was the man behind the scenes all along, I was ready to forgive everything, willing to believe he just moved his **** there to personally observe everything. And I was looking forward to some classic mano-a-mano, only to have Strange blow up the entire tower and Ra's killing himself.

:dry:

Honestly, except for that entire crap, I really enjoyed the story.

it's a video game, based on a comic book, some of your complaints are just dumb. the tracer thing for instance was beyond stupid. really? you can accept a giant zombie, but the fact someone didnt feel a tracer planted on them? that's where u draw the line? c'mon man.

That's spectacular for an IOS game.

The TDKR game that is

Everything about that entire part of the story just felt stupid. And the big, blinking tracer is just part of it.

I agree. Ra's was not really needed in the story. Talia by herself would have been a nice way to tease of her father's existence, but Ra's was very badly crammed in there.

He's one of the many villains that could have been saved for the third game.

What do you guys think of the replay value? When you've completed the game+ mode and the riddle medals it seems there's not much left to do with the game. It's a shame because it has those sandbox elements in it but the actual arkham city becomes kind of boring after the missions are done.

Works for all versions. Here's what you have to do.

1. Go to the Save Menu.
2. Select your Save File.
3. Press Left, Left, Down, Down, Left, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down.
4. Sound confirmation says if it worked or not.

Now when you start your save file, you can choose one of the DLC outfits when you continue the game.

i tried doing this, i even beat the storymode...I was unsuccessful in getting all of the outfits. wtf

You need to have the extra outfits purchased as DLC.

The shark jumping out of the water seriously scared the ever lovin' crap out of me. I HATE water "sections" in games because my extreme fear of Sharks (thanks Steven Spielberg's Jaws!) get the best of my emotions.

I KNEW it was going to happen... and I still jumped through the roof. I screamed even.

However, punching that thing in the face made me feel better. :p

I agree. Ra's was not really needed in the story. Talia by herself would have been a nice way to tease of her father's existence, but Ra's was very badly crammed in there.

And then.. when I think of that third game probably being a Justice League game.. I get all sadface.

Well considering what happens to his body later on in the game, I wouldn't see his inclusion in the 3rd game unfounded.

Exactly. The game would have been just fine enough, if Hugo Strange was responsible for it all himself. Having the League of Assassins and Lazarus Pit located in Arkham City was just dumb. And as the man behind the scenes, Ra's wasn't even the main villain.

It would have been so much better to save him for a sequel, and you have to stop one of his doomsday plans.

The shark jumping out of the water seriously scared the ever lovin' crap out of me. I HATE water "sections" in games because my extreme fear of Sharks (thanks Steven Spielberg's Jaws!) get the best of my emotions.

I KNEW it was going to happen... and I still jumped through the roof. I screamed even.

However, punching that thing in the face made me feel better. :p

That's a bit racist. Sharks are actually really cool.

Did you Dick van Dyke was saved by porpoises?

I like water sections in games...as long as there isn't a time count for me to get out of the water and breathe.

Well... Water sections that dont have air timers tend to not have toothy death waiting for you.

The Indiana Jones game on the original Xbox hard a freaky water section with sharks everywhere.

The Resident Evil Remake also had a horrifying shark part, lol.

Favorite water section in any game has to be in MGS2 hands down.

No... but I'm not going to be shocked if it is confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"