Batman: Arkham City - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there will be a better character development between Batman and Catwoman. I thought that lacked in the game.

Yeah, she was bordering on cameo. But I guess it can be seen as two separate stories just being interwoven. Hopefully the next game will show Batman physically interacting with allies more. Alfred's appearance would be welcome, for one. As would Oracle. They won't even show her face.

It's cause she's technically not living in gotham though and she's mostly become a faceless helper to batman Intel network and the league's as well.

It would still be nice to see her face on the bio screen. I was pretty disappointed with that. Even Alfred's face was shown and he doesn't show up in the game either. They have a render for him but either can't figure out what to do with Oracle or they're saving it for a big reveal.

when they show a pic profile of a certain character that means their planning some thing eventually sequel wise. As for her the most that can happen if that he needs some CSI / forensic work done that he doesn't have time for and will need to visit her or have a bit of birds of prey help or others from her intel network. and I don't think the latter part of what I just said will happen. Sides it'll get some here in a fit. I wouldn't mind. but I'm speaking for my self.

Actually the Birds of Prey are very possible. Black Canary already had a reference in Arkham City and Huntress is a pretty important part of the Batman mythos. So is Black Canary, to some degree. I'd love to at least see an appearance from them next to Barbara or something. Maybe defending her as the tower is under siege from whoever the villain will be.

I hope there will be a better character development between Batman and Catwoman. I thought that lacked in the game.
I just played her episodes for the first time and they were too short. I thought she would be used more but really not that much. I hope she returns in a future game and gets an expanded role. I actually wouldnt mind seeing a Catwoman game. Birds of Prey as a spinoff starring Black Canary, Batgirl and Huntress with Catwoman also thrown in the mix could make for a fun game

I wonder if we'll ever see multiplayer in an Arkham style game? I wonder who the other character could be? Robin? Batgirl? Batwoman? Catwoman? Or maybe even an alternate Batman like Batman Beyond (but that might be too similar to that Spidey game)

This would be a dream come true for me personally.

Man, just imagine Blight in a glorious, HD 3D render.

New member and wanted to show these off. These are made using the files from the game and some 3d modeling done by a friend. I have really enjoyed getting these done and am looking forward to the ones I will be offering in the future. Please enjoy!

2012-03-10_11-58-28_95.jpg

2012-01-11_13-10-35_694.jpg

2012-02-28_08-29-32_763.jpg

2012-04-23_21-54-07_137.jpg

2012-04-08_15-38-45_964.jpg

267a41d1.jpg

d61f9963.jpg

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16kFNrnOPwk&feature=plcp

-Matt

When you have a store or sell them on ebay. Let me know. :up:

Thanks guys! It has been very fun doing these.

Nathan, PM sent!

Those are great. Good job.

So, I finally got around to Harley's Revenge. Maybe it's because I heard so much negativity towards it, but I thought it was actually great. Yeah, it was really short, but I loved Robin and thought the interaction between Robin and Batman was awesome.

Other than it being too short, what negativity was there? :huh:

Man, what is this bull****. I bought all DLC off steam and still have to activate them individually through Windows Live. And I was wondering why I didn't have any new Missions showing up.

Other than it being too short, what negativity was there? :huh:

That there was no closure, that it was more of the same, it didn't offer anything new, it wasn't worth the price...blah blah blah.

Playing Harley Quinn's Revenge and I can't pick Batman's outfit. Lame! :cmad:

Just picked up Arkham Asylum GOTY for $10 today :D

Playing Harley Quinn's Revenge and I can't pick Batman's outfit. Lame! :cmad:

I know we can play with Robin's alternates. I heard that if we chose Animated Robin, we'll get to play with Animated Batman, too.

Have you tried the cheat code?

Yes. Only thing it does is that I can choose Robin's outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"