Rocksteady's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

However, to this day, nothing has challenged me more than that cloudburst tank battle. My God that was so frustrating. Its not a side quest that you can just skip,and I thought I was stuck and by that point, for two days, I kept failing and my eyes were already red because the environment during that point of the game had red haze everywhere and you just can't free roam, so you have nothing else but to do that boss battle. It was a pain in the a**. I'll never get through that again.

Oh yeah, i dread the day i replay knight and come to that part.
I think Origins is the only game where i dont have a particular section or so that i want to avoid.

In Asylum its Crocs lair that even after finishing the game probably 20 times or more...still scares the hell out of me. XD
In City its Ra's, the whole section is the one part where i "die" and get my ass kicked a few times.
I just cant get the rythm for the flying or the boss fight.
In Knight its the cloudburst tank battle...god is it annoying.

The inclusion of a batmobile in AK is cool for free roam but it was too over used in the story. The weaponized tank mode to battle a military is a big turn off but having batmobile skins is very nice and especially when it's like it's supposed to be and not weaponized like the game's default car

However, to this day, nothing has challenged me more than that cloudburst tank battle. My God that was so frustrating. Its not a side quest that you can just skip,and I thought I was stuck and by that point, for two days, I kept failing and my eyes were already red because the environment during that point of the game had red haze everywhere and you just can't free roam, so you have nothing else but to do that boss battle. It was a pain in the a**. I'll never get through that again.

Oh yeah, i dread the day i replay knight and come to that part.
That part is a pain for sure. Be prepared for it cause Cobra tanks don't enter tunnels often, these are good hiding places. And be very certain to buy the canon shot to distract cobra tanks, cause you will need it to safely get rid of the support drones to the Cloudburst tank.

Without that technique, you will be hard pressed to run from a very fast and very heavy tank that is very good at maneuvering around corners, it's a f***ing nightmare that has no right to be.

Another recommended upgrade is to have the fire power mk III upgrade in normal mode, you will need the 7 shots against the front shield of Jason's tank.

I think I got all the useful car upgrades at that point, its just you have beat like 5 tank goons that can be close to each other, then you have to lock in and blast the main tank four freaking times. And those tanks have a rotating radar and theywill attack you once they see you. And everytime you destroy one of the weaker tanks or you blast the main tank, the main tank will chase you so fastly, its impossible not to get a hit, the batmobile doesn't regenerate its health and if you are killed, you have to do it all again over again even if you only have 1 weak spot of the main tank to hit. It doesn't automatically save when you destroy the smaller tanks or hit the main tank's weak point.

After you destroy the main tanks' four weak spots, its the only time it will save your progress. Thank God, after I blasted the main tank's 4 weak spots, the next objective, it only took me two tries to finally finish that boss battle and I didn't need to run away, I just blasted it in one position until it ran out of health. I was so relieved when I defeated it but it was a nightmare to get through. And it was in easy mode!

I think I got all the useful car upgrades at that point, its just you have beat like 5 tank goons that can be close to each other, then you have to lock in and blast the main tank four freaking times. And those tanks have a rotating radar and theywill attack you once they see you. And everytime you destroy one of the weaker tanks or you blast the main tank, the main tank will chase you so fastly, its impossible not to get a hit, the batmobile doesn't regenerate its health and if you are killed, you have to do it all again over again even if you only have 1 weak spot of the main tank to hit. It doesn't automatically save when you destroy the smaller tanks or hit the main tank's weak point.

After you destroy the main tanks' four weak spots, its the only time it will save your progress. Thank God, after I blasted the main tank's 4 weak spots, the next objective, it only took me two tries to finally finish that boss battle and I didn't need to run away, I just blasted it in one position until it ran out of health. I was so relieved when I defeated it but it was a nightmare to get through. And it was in easy mode!
The weak spots is certainly the hardest part, those are a pain to endure.
It's odd that your system doesn't autosave after destroying the support group, I played the game on Normal and it autosaves for me on both original run and NG+ after destroying the entirety of the cloudburst defense drones.

To take down the drones takes a lot of time and patience to separate them and destroy them one Cobra at a time, but it's doable. You need to use your tanks detective mode to make sure whether it is safe or not, if you see one tank down while the other is up you can distract the one that is down and destroy it, then hide back in the tunnel and go down the slope as quick as you can, they won't follow you there if you hide before the announcement "ALPHA TARGET SPOTTED".

tenor.gif

Every time.

The weak spots is certainly the hardest part, those are a pain to endure.
It's odd that your system doesn't autosave after destroying the support group, I played the game on Normal and it autosaves for me on both original run and NG+ after destroying the entirety of the cloudburst defense drones.

To take down the drones takes a lot of time and patience to separate them and destroy them one Cobra at a time, but it's doable. You need to use your tanks detective mode to make sure whether it is safe or not, if you see one tank down while the other is up you can distract the one that is down and destroy it, then hide back in the tunnel and go down the slope as quick as you can, they won't follow you there if you hide before the announcement "ALPHA TARGET SPOTTED".
I don't even remember correctly when it autosaves, I was killed like 50 times. Even though I beat it in two days, it felt like forever as I couldn't do anything in the game but to pass through that section. I hope Rocksteady don't give another boss battle as hard as that one in easy mode. After that cloudburst tank, the rest of the game felt so much easier.

I got 99% and I couldn't get myself to solve all the Riddler stuff which imo an overkill. I however got the scene, where he told me I have to find all Riddles in order to fight him.

Something small that hasnt yet any effect, Community Manager is gone from WBMs list of Avaliable Jobs.
I dont know how this works and all, but it looks to me like they found a Community manager that handles communication with the fans.

Doesnt mean a reveal or so is close, but its a good sign that things move.

Absurd, frustrating, asinine, doable, but terrible. The giant drill is annoying too.

I think they had probably put so much work in creating the Batmobile, they felt it had to be greatly implemented into the game.

But like, we never had a cool actual bossfight with Arkham Knight. We had to run away from his stupid drill tank.

And why would Arkham Knight and Scarecrow even want to use unmanned drones against Batman? If they were manned drones, that makes it even harder for Batman to fight them.

I get that it's a game and you have to sort of make gameplay come before narrative. But if you are Arkham Knight and Scarecrow, and you have a whole militia fighting against a vigilante, and killing is the one rule he won't break, you could massively hinder him by putting militia members in the tank because Batman will want to avoid killing them.

I think they had probably put so much work in creating the Batmobile, they felt it had to be greatly implemented into the game.

But like, we never had a cool actual bossfight with Arkham Knight. We had to run away from his stupid drill tank.

And why would Arkham Knight and Scarecrow even want to use unmanned drones against Batman? If they were manned drones, that makes it even harder for Batman to fight them.

I get that it's a game and you have to sort of make gameplay come before narrative. But if you are Arkham Knight and Scarecrow, and you have a whole militia fighting against a vigilante, and killing is the one rule he won't break, you could massively hinder him by putting militia members in the tank because Batman will want to avoid killing them.
The confrontation in the mall to save Gordon is kinda neat and creative.

I love using the disruptor in New Game+ to take down tanks by the gate in Ace Chemicals, it's relaxing to see them blow up as they shoot you. But you can either wait 2 minutes for one shot to recharge to shoot the 5th drone, or you can wait to use the car to blow it up.

Everything else to do with militia and Jason Todd and Deathstroke leaves a red flag. How are normal cars still functioning after the cloudburst issue ended?

I get it, since Asylum people wanted the batmobile.
They were probably very proud of what they got and thought making 90% about that is the way to go.
But they forgot their driving mindset they had since Asylum with that.
"Be The Batman" that was what drove them for asylum and city.
For Knight it seems more like "be the batmobile".

Plot wise i find more problems as time goes by, alone that like you said, the arkham knight keeps talking about how he knows how batman thinks and all, but then he sends unmanned tanks etc after him and groups of soldiers?
Thats not something who knows batmans weaknesses would do imo.

The confrontation in the mall to save Gordon is kinda neat and creative.

I love using the disruptor in New Game+ to take down tanks by the gate in Ace Chemicals, it's relaxing to see them blow up as they shoot you. But you can either wait 2 minutes for one shot to recharge to shoot the 5th drone, or you can wait to use the car to blow it up.

Everything else to do with militia and Jason Todd and Deathstroke leaves a red flag. How are normal cars still functioning after the cloudburst issue ended?

Its a cool idea yeah.
A bit extremely rushed plotwise i thought but the idea was really cool.
But overall the boss fights werent great in Knight.
I liked the one against Albert King, but thats pretty much it.

Yeah, they overdid the Batmobile parts. It’s a great asset but I want it to be in the game an appropriate amount with the focus on Batman action.

The problem for me concerning the Batmobile in AK is the fact it would be rendered useless if there were pilots in the drone tanks. That bugs me so much. The Arkham Knight and his army go great lengths to take advantage of Batman's no kill rule, yet don't put people in their main occupying attack vehicle?

I think maybe I should go back to my rule about stories in videos games not being that important, I don't have priority for them needing to be properly written although I like to make jokes about poor writing in some of them.

I hope they don't rely too much on Batvehicles when it comes to missions. But along with the batmobile, I hope they include Batboat, Batcopter, Batcycle and Batwing in the game especially in free roaming. Plus the Batcave that is accessible to go to at any moment and a night/day cycle. I would also like to free roam as Bruce Wayne.

I imagine if its open world again, the map would be two times bigger than Arkham Knight. If this game is taking this long to make, then the game must be jam packed with content and features.

I hope they don't rely too much on Batvehicles when it comes to missions. But along with the batmobile, I hope they include Batboat, Batcopter, Batcycle and Batwing in the game especially in free roaming. Plus the Batcave that is accessible to go to at any moment and a night/day cycle. I would also like to free roam as Bruce Wayne.

I imagine if its open world again, the map would be two times bigger than Arkham Knight. If this game is taking this long to make, then the game must be jam packed with content and features.
If they include them they might rely on them. This won't be like a LEGO game where the sky is the limit of what they can put in.

I imagine the vehicles would probably be used to go to point a to point b during missions, and it would be used to chase someone or destroy a certain object, but beating a boss using a vehicle, I hope they avoid that.

Yeah, they overdid the Batmobile parts. It’s a great asset but I want it to be in the game an appropriate amount with the focus on Batman action.

This is pretty much how I feel. While I thought finally being able to control the Batmobile in the Arkham games was a nice addition, I didn't want it that much and I most certainly didn't want it to be replacing actual boss fights.

This is pretty much how I feel. While I thought finally being able to control the Batmobile in the Arkham games was a nice addition, I didn't want it that much and I most certainly didn't want it to be replacing actual boss fights.

I dont think anybody wanted that.
I remember people asking for the batmobile since Asylum...but nobody wanted the focus to be this much on it.
The ideas it brought were nice and i honestly liked some of the riddler stuff involving it, but i also celebrated when it was crushed in the tunnel boss fight.

Anyway...onto the usual "leaks" and stuff, as always take it with a grain of salt.
According to a few leakers, WB had planned to have a huge E3 presentation and a lot of reveals.
The harry potter game, the Batman game, a "secret" DC game...and Rocksteady was supposed to tease their project during this presentation.
But outside of being the usual "we have been told this would happen", the possible cancellation of the E3 as a whole, could change the plans.

To sum it up, we have to wait and see because the usual leaks around the batman game could be fake or not.

EDIT: Her a more recent tweet of Jason Schreier mentioning it...the one difference to other leaks about this is that he doesnt specificly mentions the secret DC game others have thrown around.
But the idea is there that allegedly WB would have done a press conference.

Last edited:
For me the one thing I hated about Arkham Knight besides it heavily relying on the Batmoblie is how they had Babs and Tim get together.

We dont talk about this, just like we dont talk about the prolog from the killing joke movie...thats stuff we act like never happened...a collective nightmare we all share but isnt reality. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"