Rocksteady's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Zero issues on Wii U for me (apart from WB backstabbing us by cancelling the DLC only on Wii U, they can still go right to bad place for that one, and the refund sure as bad place didn't make up for it), I always just figured the game's glitches were blown way out of proportion.

Zero issues on Wii U for me (apart from WB backstabbing us by cancelling the DLC only on Wii U, they can still go right to bad place for that one, and the refund sure as bad place didn't make up for it), I always just figured the game's glitches were blown way out of proportion.

Wow, i didnt knew the game came out for the Wii U...thats pretty cool, but then cancelling the Cold Cold Heart DLC is a crime.

I cant remember that there was a huge problem with glitches and bugs in Origins, definitly not to the extend like with WWE2k20.
What i still remember is the huge backlash from the bad servers for the multiplayer...but bugs and glitches isnt something i remember too much.

The game did glitch in my favor though. It gave me credit for the 50 Combo Streak (with all specialty moves) when I know for a fact that I didn't do it. Got that awesome all-black skin with the gold belt out of it. :funny:

The only big glitch I remember having with Origins was sound issues during loading screens with the bat plane

The only big glitch I remember having with Origins was sound issues during loading screens with the bat plane
I had this issue where I couldn't get into a vent. Which meant I couldn't get all the Riddler trophies. It annoyed the shirt out of me. :funny:

My biggest issue wasnt a bug but more of a dising flaw. Its the only arkham game i didnt 100% and the reason is that i didnt known that some of the stuff you have to do during story and there is no way to do it after certaint parts of the story. By the time i found that out i was like 90% already and didnt want to like completly start over.

Man i dont know what is going to happen if nothing comes this week.
The peoples patience is thin as bad place with this.
I get that most isnt the developers fault, they have done very little in the last few years to gather any hype...it were the dozens of leaks that did that.
So i feel bad for the developers to be under this much pressure they arent even to blame for.
They have done maybe 3-4 little teases over the years with the halloween mask and the batman anniversary tweet with the logos...but the rest came from so called leaks and stuff, so its not 100% their fault that people are in this state when it comes to their game(s).

But still, i dont think people will stay quiet if this week nothing is revealed.
We have state of play and the VGAs this week, if nothing comes then bad place breaks loose.
Especially since we are in a DC high this past few days with a lot of good stuff, revealing a new batman game would be the cherry on the ice.

We will see, i hope that we get it revealed but im not holding my breath...i just hope that things dont get crazy if its not revealed.

Even if they finally reveal something, there will be pissed off people if it's not Court of Owls after they teased that

So people, a lot of things have gone on that make the VGAs quite exciting, more exciting than any show before in terms of the batman game.

Geoff Keighley has said that some of the rumors going around will have people dissapointed because they will not show up at the VGAs...could be batman or something else, a lot of rumors are going around on which games are shown.

Having said that, WBM twitter account recently got verified and yesterday the arkham legacy domain got updated a day before it expired.

Add to that the various "insiders" who point towards the VGA...the chances are higher than ever before in the recent years.
Still not 100% confirmation, but still interesting and almost too suspicious to be just coincidence.

EDIT: and then there is THIS

Last edited:
Still not convinced!! Not till there's a trailer!

Surely it has to be announced today... the stars are aligining.

I really do hope we get something tonight. Even if it’s just random ash announcement kinda like how Jedi Fallen Order was first announced. At least it’ll be something official

We’ve been waiting close to 5 years for a new Batman/Arkham game

Watch we get an announcement trailer..but just a voice over, a shot of Batman in the batcave or a rooftop and then the logo

Maybe they'll finally break the pattern of getting our hopes up only to disappoint us and show absolutely nothing.

Maybe they'll finally break the pattern of getting our hopes up only to disappoint us and show absolutely nothing.

Not really their fault, even now...wbm has done absolutly nothing that indicates they will reveal anything at the VGA.
Its all on us and "insiders" outside of those Logos a few months back, they havent done anything direct.
Here and there saying they are happy with how things go and that they cant wait to Show, but otherwise nothing.
We all got hyped by leaks and insiders...this could be the case too, but its not on WBM.

We will see...i would be happy with just a Logo and basic idea of the game...but a re3 type of presentation would be sweet too...but as long as the game is made official, im good with anything even if small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"