Rocksteady's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

10 Minutes left till it starts, it's late here in Germany...will see you all on the other side ladies and Gentleman, either with or without a newly Announced batman game.:up:

10 Minutes left till it starts, it's late here in Germany...will see you all on the other side ladies and Gentleman, either with or without a newly Announced batman game.:up:
Was it delayed? Or did I mess the time up.

I dont know, im Bad with American/uk time...im on the ign livestream and it now says the vga start in 2 minutes
Looks like I made a mistake in my post above. :csad:

EDIT: I entered and now I see 2 min 30 seconds remaining. It looks like the stream keeps getting delayed.

Last edited:
Just so I've got this straight.

They randomly tease shirt in September, with no follow-through. And now it's likely they aren't showing anything tonight.

So... cool, I guess. :dry:

Just so I've got this straight.

They randomly tease **** in September, with no follow-through. And now it's likely they aren't showing anything tonight.

So... cool, I guess. :dry:

Patience, it's not over yet.

forking bad place, it's always too good to be true. Guess Roger Craig Smith was just privy to the reveals, wasn't meant to tease Batman.

Alright folks, back to bed.

I would have a lot of words right now about the vga or wbm...but its 05:44 in the morning and im tired...in general.

Anyone who believed fake leaks, tonight's disappointment is on them. But WBM really do baffle me. They teased the game themselves 3 months ago and gave the fans blue balls to still not follow up and officially announce it after all this time. Just bad marketing and PR.

Just fished watching the awards and what a disappointment not getting this. I dont even care any more WB is dead to me i dont belive the game is even being made any more i think its just be fake rumors/ game has been cancled at this point.

Just fished watching the awards and what a disappointment not getting this. I dont even care any more WB is dead to me i dont belive the game is even being made any more i think its just be fake rumors/ game has been cancled at this point.
I feel the same.

It's real. They're just not unveiling it yet for whatever reason.

There have just be to many rumors/suposed leaks with no real news comming out for me to belive any thing any more with this. When they teased back in september it seemed like we where only like a few days away from getting real news. Now 3 months later and still nothing. If it is still comming man the marketing has dropped the ball big time.

I was thinking that maybe they are delaying this for next gen? That would explain why we haven't seen anything...Could be a PS5 launch title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"