Batman Autographs?

BatmanForNever

The Winged Avenger
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else collects Batman autographs on the boards besides me?

I started with Star Wars but now my Bat collection is overtaking that one.:oldrazz:

What do you mean by "Batman autographs"?

Like the actors in the films? Comic Artists and writers? Batman himself?

BTW I like your sig, I was watching BF a few weeks back and I haven't stopped saying that quote since.

What do you mean by "Batman autographs"?

Like the actors in the films? Comic Artists and writers? Batman himself?

BTW I like your sig, I was watching BF a few weeks back and I haven't stopped saying that quote since.

Thanks about the sig.

I mean actors in the films, not just actors playing Batman either but villains as well.

I have a nice little collection of autographs. Some I met in person, others I purchased from collector outlets.

Keaton (met)
Kilmer (had a friend get it for me)
Clooney ( purchased)
Kevin Conroy (met)
Adam West (met)
Burt Ward (met)
Frank Gorshin (met)
Eli Wallach (60's Mr. Freeze) (met)
Dina Meyer (friend got for me)
Bruce Timm (purchased)

All I have is a Bale Autograph, I do want alot more, my gf breaks my wallet.

I have a nice little collection of autographs. Some I met in person, others I purchased from collector outlets.

Keaton (met)
Kilmer (had a friend get it for me)
Clooney ( purchased)
Kevin Conroy (met)
Adam West (met)
Burt Ward (met)
Frank Gorshin (met)
Eli Wallach (60's Mr. Freeze) (met)
Dina Meyer (friend got for me)
Bruce Timm (purchased)

That's awesome you got Kevin Conroy and Bruce Timm, rock on.

I have a Jack Nicholson Joker autograph. Catch? I got it from eBay.
So you know its real!

/sarcasm:woot:

But it's the same picture that's on the back of the Batman 1989 VHS cover, but with high contrast, and black background.

Awesome so there are other Bat-autograph collectors!

I just recently received Kilmer and O'Donnell. And just recently purchased a Bale, Carrey, and Tommy Lee Jones, as well as an index card signed by heath they I plan to frame with a high quality joker photo I got.

Funny all three of Bale, Carrey, and Jones autographed photos were as much as Heath's index card.:hoboj:

I'll post pics once I have them all together.

all i got is this, from when i met him at the FX show last month:

2221591811_0319eb62dd_o.jpg

The only one I have is from Aaron Eckhart, me and a few other people managed to snag one before he left Wizard World.

Here's my Bat collection so far, a lot from Batman Forever I know!:yay:

dsc01456dl3.jpg

dsc01459eu1.jpg

dsc01487bd6.jpg

dsc01488sj8.jpg

dsc01486vf2.jpg

Here's how I plan framing them:

autographdisplay1kh5.jpg

The Bale and Jones are my favorite, they are just so impressive in person, Love how Bale wrote "Regards" before his name.

Not a whole lot of collectors on here really. Theres actually only a handful, but I do enjoy looking at their stuff. Especially shadowbats. Dudes obsessed.

I have a Joker cel from the animated series signed by Mark Hamill and a lithograph signed by Bob Kane. I hope to get more, but that's all I got right now (****'s expensive).

My 60's autographs: Adam West (twice), Burt Ward, Julie Newmar, Eli Wallach, Frank Gorshin, George Barris.

PICT0002-3.jpg

The "man":

PICT0003-2.jpg

Kilmer, Dina Meyer, and Chris Jones (artist from The Batman Strikes):

PICT0005-1.jpg

Kevin Conroy:

PICT0009-1.jpg

George Clooney:

PICT0012-1.jpg

I also have an Alex Ross print that is autographed that I forgot to snap a picture of. ::duh::

I have a Heath Ledger auto but it's unfortunately not from Dark Knight. I'm knida skeptical when i see pictures of joker from Dark Knight signed by him. The few i have seen are from the interogation scene and I don't remember any pics of those coming out before he passed.

I have a Heath Ledger auto but it's unfortunately not from Dark Knight. I'm knida skeptical when i see pictures of joker from Dark Knight signed by him. The few i have seen are from the interogation scene and I don't remember any pics of those coming out before he passed.

Yeah it would have been nice to have a signed photo of Heath to go with my 3 Hottoys Jokers... But I dont trust anyone on ebay enough with this kind of thing to easy to fake autographs... I even remember a warning that went out from ebay right after he passed about tones of fake signed photos around...:cmad:

Nice collection Shadow, I met once Mr. West he's crazy.

Some of those like the Kilmer (looks like an older one but yet some things are off), Keaton, and Clooney must be older or perhaps even fakes, because I've never seem them sign like that before. Did you get them in person? Otherwise I would question the source.

Here's my write up of meeting Adam West from awhile ago...

So today was the big day and I was first in line for when they got back from break and his manager (who looks like Kato Kalin, so picture that) calls me up and I go up and my friend Kadie who was with me that day comes up but stands way off to the side.

He (West) asks my name first and then turns to tell his wife (who was leaving) that he was "just going to say hi to my old pal Ken here" (Sweet) then the manager turns to Adam and in a rude tone says "this is our friend Ken. So sign it To Ken."

While the manager is saying this, out of the corner of his bat-eye West spots my friend and turns to her (who has kinda big boobs and had a bit of cleav going on) and starts sweet talking her! Oh West you still got it. (in a total sly tone ) "Why hello young lady, how are you doing today? Have you come for an autogrpah too? I bet your having alot of fun here."

I let out a small cough to which he turns back to me, "Oh right..so Ken what do you do?"

I mention that I'm an indie filmmaker and his eyes light up and he starts having a conversation with me. Not small chit chat or answering a fanboy question but a REAL convo. He was asking me the questions! and seemed real interested in it. His manager notices that no money is being spent and starts calling up more people to get stuff signed so our talk got cut real short unfortanatly.

Cost me $50. but heres what I got
digital265.jpg

Went back later after they left cuz we noticed he was drawing on the table cloth. We also saw he signed it so I cut it out and made this

digital004c.jpg

If any of you bought your autographs online, I'd love to know what site

I got a Ledger-autographed DVD of The Dark Knight on eBay for only $500 pretty sweet deal :D

........HEY WAIT A MINUTE. :cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad:

99% of autographs on ebay are fakes. COAs mean nothing. In this day and age you need to have connections and sources that are legit, get them in person, or nothing.

Thankfully I have a few guys that supply me and help me out. I have even seen fakes at comic cons, it's laughable. They were thrown within official pix star wars stuff to make them look more legit. But anyone know knows or studies graphs would have seen red flags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"