The Dark Knight Batman Begins Sequel Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
antmanx68 said:
Yes indeedy..... you know that was like the first Begins manip I ever did and I still like it the best. I'm glad some of you remember.

credit of course goes to antmanx.
well i didnt know who did it while back but I mentioned that it is the best batman picture that exists imo :up:

Could it be that you patched two of the early screentestshots together to create this?

Majik1387 said:
I noticed a lack of Talia pics in this thread. If I remember correctly, Talia was/is highly rumored to be in TDK. Anyway, my choices for Talia, I'd be happy with either.
kbtalia.jpg

rwtalia.jpg
wow i think the first girl is my choice now :) whats her name

cofi said:
TWO FACE/ HARVEY DENT. Check this out guys.

art-1.jpg

Is he suppose to be scared? If it is it's wrong side of his face...

illmatikk said:
my manip of Ryan Philippe as Dent/Two-Face...

phillipe.jpg

Looks more like he's turning into a zombie. Two-Face should look like Darkman, with a bit of "BTAS", and a burned victim all rolled in.

Majik1387 said:
Technically it's actually Kate Beckinsale and Lucy Liu.:)
what do u mean,is it lucys body or something?

There's too much damage there. His eye would not have survived if the flesh had suffered so much corrosion. And at least one artery would have been destroyed.

illmatikk said:

phillipe.jpg

That's pretty freakin' awesome if I do say so. You've made me a believer in Philippe as Dent. :up:

illmatikk said:

phillipe.jpg
I agree this is an incredibly well done manip even if it isnt exactly what we are hoping for.
Im a little scared Two Face will be more of a burn like this rather than how he is in the comics.

Majik you are the master at finding the perfect pics to manip :)

It looks like Harvey is transforming into a zombie monster hulkish character. Not scarred by acid :(

Okay, first of all, I know how terrible this manip is. It's quite possibly the WORST manip I have ever done.

I only did it to get a rough idea of what a younger actor (Depp) would look like as Freeze.

freeze.png

The Top Hat said:
Okay, first of all, I know how terrible this manip is. It's quite possibly the WORST manip I have ever done.

I only did it to get a rough idea of what a younger actor (Depp) would look like as Freeze.

freeze.png

Ben Kingsley or Ed Harris are my two picks for Freeze, but that's pretty cool.

antmanx68 said:
If you do one small favor for me, I'll sell you my soul.

-Make the suit all-black.
-Make the belt black.
-Get rid of the cape clasps.

7Hells said:
Antman you missed a bracket in your image link :(

thanks, i think its fixed now.

Let me see about making those changes, i'll do what I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"