The Dark Knight Batman Begins Sequel Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here it is with the black suit and no clasps.

alteredsuitcopyll4.jpg

I like it without the clasps too but im still a sucker for the gold belt ;)
Awesome job Antman !

so i had this idea to make teaser posters like tarot cards. cause you know the joker leaves cards as a token. so i started with him and im going to make one for batman and maybe gordon.

not done with the joker yet but heres my progress so far.

jokercard.jpg

Nice work guys!

Barney, I'm still waiting on your great skillz!!

Charleswelsh said:
so i had this idea to make teaser posters like tarot cards. cause you know the joker leaves cards as a token. so i started with him and im going to make one for batman and maybe gordon.

jokercard.jpg

great manip :up:

Majik1387 said:
Okay I took time on this one. The blimp is made from scratch. I want a Gotham City Police Department blimp dammit!
newbatposter.jpg

Characters shown:
Batman-Christian Bale
Rachel Dawes-Katie Holmes
Harvey Dent-Ryan Phillippe
Lucius Fox-Morgan Freeman
Joker-Heath Ledger
Black Mask-Jake Gyllenhaal
Selina Kyle-Scarlett Johanssan

BTW, it's supposed to have text on it but I don't have any good fonts but it still looks good plain.
i wouldnt want black mask in the movies but to each their own opinion,great manip majik

Can someone change this to rachel

Charleswelsh said:

jokercard.jpg
I like that a great deal; it's very original, and it brings an unusual aspect to The Joker- he looks almost mournful, and spectral rather than comic.

It plays with the fidelity of Batman's rogues to Jungian archetypes, too.

batboy99 said:

Can someone change this to rachel
I did what I could with it, its not quite a perfect match, but, it kinda works

her heads bigger then the body,thats why i was laughing

batboy99 said:
her heads bigger then the body,thats why i was laughing
umm, ya, didn't notices that, I guess I didn't look at the whole body,(I had it in a zoom in, cause its such a big pic) anyway, does this one look any beter

Majik1387 said:
Okay I took time on this one. The blimp is made from scratch. I want a Gotham City Police Department blimp dammit!
newbatposter.jpg

Characters shown:
Batman-Christian Bale
Rachel Dawes-Katie Holmes
Harvey Dent-Ryan Phillippe
Lucius Fox-Morgan Freeman
Joker-Heath Ledger
Black Mask-Jake Gyllenhaal
Selina Kyle-Scarlett Johanssan

BTW, it's supposed to have text on it but I don't have any good fonts but it still looks good plain.

Very nice. :up: :up:

Charleswelsh said:

jokercard.jpg

That's great. :up:

Charleswelsh said:

jokercard.jpg

You know out of all the manips of Heath as Joker I've extremely been prejudiced against and hated, but this one I like. I'm still not sold on Heath being Joker till I see the trailer but this has really changed my mind a little.

Charleswelsh said:

jokercard.jpg
The only problem with this one is; He looks about 465ft tall. But apart from that, it's near perfect.

I like that effect. It makes the composition a little more abstract, which suits the Tarrot card theme.

regwec said:
I like that effect. It makes the composition a little more abstract, which suits the Tarrot card theme.
With all due respect, but are you saying that you like the fact that both of his legs look like two Eiffel Towers?

His legs look nothing like Eiffel towers- they do not have a broad, quadraped at their base, and they do not taper towards the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"