Animation Batman Beyond Additional Soundtrack(s)

Firebird4Life

Civilian
Reaction score
Batman Beyond was one of my favorite cartoons. Unfortunately, I didn't discover it until early in college soon after it stopped airing on TV. But I absolute love the soundtrack to the show. They released one soundtrack album (Batman Beyond Official Soundtrack) and also the soundtrack to the "Return of the Joker" movie. Also, if you have the old DVD collections of the show (which I do), there is a Special Feature on of the discs that features scenes with all sound effects removed and just the background music. The soundtrack is really what helped pull me in initially and its still one of my favorite things to listen to (and other music similar to it).

I read an old thread here from a few years back that was saying that one of the production companies that still had the music from the show would potentially be interested in releasing another album. That thread is dead & buried unfortunately and though I replied, I'm sure it'll go unseen by the people on it.

I was hoping I could potentially generate some more interest in such a thing and maybe the right people could see it and if there's enough of us who want one, maybe they'll make it a digital release or something. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would want a 2nd soundtrack featuring the music they haven't released yet...anyone else want to see that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"