Batman Beyond Character Creation Help

Thanks Campbell
Model1.jpg

How about something like this for her design too? It's gonna be different of course

1117.jpg

1116.jpg

i couldnt see the one that u just posted but im loving the new style barumpapapa IM LOVING IT! hehe

You can't see the Rainmaker pic or the other pic? :confused:

Ok guys I restored 2 pics back and please don't mind the writings I did.They are reminders of the characters who I drew the positions for her

hmmmm.... i can see what ur getting at with this character Sable. Since Terry in BB is more upbeat than bruce used to be, u wanted a character to accent his younger, more adventurous side. I getit now. I think il take a look at that design myself. Il see what i can think up anyway. I dnt know about anyone else but i still cnt see those pics. Are they JPG files? becasue they tend to work better

I can't see them either. I'll try to take a shot at your character too. I just need to find time to draw it...

What pics are you talking about? Sorry everyone is getting me confused b/c I don't know what they mean

quick question. Is her skin really white? I just noticed that her skin was white and was wondering if it was just like you didn't have the color for it, or it really was meant to be white.

No she's not that white.I didn't have that fair like skin color for her so I had to leave it like that

ok. i might get to work on a design tonight and have it up by tomorrow. :)

woah that sort of design would be very cool. but for a rather SKANKY TEENAGER who loves showing legs! lol jk. by the way... how old is she supposed to be?

she's gotta be the same age or younger then terry. and terry is like what? 17? He's still in high school.

Note: hey imaperson2, you're pretty new to the hype. Belated welcome!

imaperson2 said:
woah that sort of design would be very cool. but for a rather SKANKY TEENAGER who loves showing legs! lol jk. by the way... how old is she supposed to be?

What does skanky mean? lol

And yeah she's Terry's age, 17

Just an opinion, should she still wear the jacket or not?

thanks for the belated welcome babywebhead. i am a new member to the hype but i have been in the forums for a while now.

silver sable: i dont really know if she should wear the jacket anymore. it looked really cool but it reminds me of rogue: just like the old hair. but i think whatever floats ur boat. lol

So you really think she should get rid off it then eh? :(

I'm gonna change her hair color now since I realized it resembled Rogue's hair a bit.It may be a funky color like Max's when she transforms

i dont think u should get rid of it. maybe you should just modify it a little bit more. make it look edgier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"