Batman Beyond Character Creation Help

how bout deathkill????? heehee heehee for the superscar design.

yes, only joking. I do think you're on the right track with 'AfterGlow', but it needs more of an adventure type sound. I'll check something out and get back to you.

nice redesign by the way,

OK, how about 'Twilight', 'Sundown' or 'Sunset'. These all give a feeling of light during or just before dark. They would all work for someone who works at night and still 'reflect' a kind of luminence.

Sable, about your design. I just think it's a bit too plain on the body part. She needs a logo or maybe put back the jacket.

1st of all, i'm not done with her outfit yet.I do plan to put more stuff and add color to her.2nd, I feel the jacket is not necessary for her anymore

campbell551 said:
OK, how about 'Twilight', 'Sundown' or 'Sunset'. These all give a feeling of light during or just before dark. They would all work for someone who works at night and still 'reflect' a kind of luminence.

Their nice names but they don't really relate to energy power.Thanks though.I think i'll just name her Glow that's all.I know it's a very short name but eh

i know i know dazzler or jubilee or something. those would be the best names ever!

hehe i know i was just jokin with u hehe.. ummm....how bout combustion? do u have x men legends 1? cuz u should go under jubilees powers and name her as one of her powers.

Sounds more like a name for a villain than a hero.Sadly, I don't have X-Men Legends 1

Hi guys sorry I haven't posted here in a while.I finally have a newer scan of my character.I was also wondering if you guys can help me which colors will be right for her outfit.If your wondering what's on her left eye, that's a star symbol.It's not the best but I tried

BBcharacter.jpg

Not bad but the white is not right.Sorry.Still a good design though :up:

What a suprise lol.Yeah, this thread has been dead for a while but I finally got my character done so here it is

Glisten4.jpg

PowerUp.jpg

i like it. i just wanna suggest a belt. Other than that, it's good. Also, did you ever come up with a name?

Thanks for the suggesstion but I prefer her with no a belt.She looks better w/o one

Her name is Glisten

what was wrong with glow i prefered that glisten doesnt saounf like a name in any respect. love the way she looks though. but i i migh sugest a darker purple.

Glisten sounds like it'd be in the same category as Buttercup and Blossom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"