Batman Casting Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorschach2012

Batman is my Dad
Reaction score
Which actor should be selected as The Batman? Voting is multiple choice, and I limited the actors to a younger age range. If your guy isn't on here, vote "other".

Accidentally listed Ethan Peck twice, oops..

Last edited:
Oh man, I didn't saw the "other" choice...

Oh man, I didn't saw the "other" choice...
Yeah this isn't my list, i just listed a bunch of names that have been discussed in the casting thread. There's a lot of terrible ideas for sure.

Never thought I’d see the day Dylan Sprouse and Zac Efron would be thought of for the role of Batman.

I’d vote Jamie Dornan.

I was actually thinking of doing a Casting Pool thread just for fun, so I'm happy to see this made. It'll be interesting to see the results of this when the actor is actually cast.

For me, I'm going to swing for the fences and stick with Christopher Abbott.

I can't wait for that one dude to create 47 new Hype names so Stellar Tellaaaaarrrrr can win this poll.

I'mma vote later when I can look up some of the people I don't know, and when I won't be dead tired. :funny:

catch22_1280x720-2.jpg

Last edited:
Rorschach please delete this thread. I don't see my top choices for Batman on the poll.

Who are your top choices? Yuen? I don’t see WB being so progressive. He’d be a better Nightwing anyways. Jake Johnson’s aged out.

Vote “other”!

Oops I overlooked that one. He might be good actually.

Armie for me. But Aaron Taylor Johnson is also good.

I'd be fine with Jamie Bell if every other actor in the world turned the role down.

Jake Gylenhaal was my first choice, but given they're looking for a younger Batman, I think ATJ would be a great choice. He has that Greg Capullo Batman look and he's a great actor. He's also not such a big name that the GA can't separate him from his celebrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"