BvS Batman casting thread for Man Of Steel 2 - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick photoshop I did.. He looks the part for Bruce Wayne

ChristianBaleBatman112310-thumb-550x367-52031.jpg

Brolin isn't even ugly, I mean he's no Jon Hamm looks wise but he is perfectly acceptable looking 50 year old man.

I find Brolin to be better looking than Hamm. Hamm reminds me of Fred Flintstone.

I find Brolin to be better looking than Hamm. Hamm reminds me of Fred Flintstone.
I think you are insane but opinions are like A-holes and all that.

I'm starting to become more convinced after that photo Caped Crusader. I just need to know if he can make up a good throat cancer ridden hooker voice while in costume.

You know, I actually haven't.

Iit's so funny to see him dancing... :yay:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NB7DgNCBCg&hd=1[/YT]

And I talk to people IRL whatever they are beautiful or not.
It's not as if I was living in a city full of beautiful people...
But I can imagine Brolin paying a playboy while I don't find him attractive at all.
That what I mean by "I wouldn't talk to him".

Bale played a detective btw. Bomer too. He's Caffrey :D

I definitely like Jon Hamm a lot for the older Batman, with Armitage second and Brolin third.

But until official news comes, there will still be suggestions for younger lesser known actors, so here's another one already been mentioned by someone here.

David Giuntoli (age 33)
-Lead actor on Grimm who has the Bruce Wayne look and he's closer to Cavill's age.

Handsome-Actor-David-Giuntoli-Photograph-9.jpg

davidgiuntoli-grimmjpg-552070553116db70.jpg

David-Giuntoli-Grimm.jpg

grimm-season-2-finale-3001.jpg
He already plays a detective battling dark and dangerous creatures. But it's a long shot that he'd ever be a contender.
I've watched the show and the guy is a painfully mediocre T.V actor and that's it. And he does remind me of Routh as well. No, just no.

Brolin just looks slightly too brutish too pull off Bruce Wayne... in my opinion.

ЯɘvlveR;26598463 said:
wha? really? now that you mention it, i see more of a resemblance with brolin and fred then hamm.

Ya know who really looked like Fred? Jackie Gleason. His character on The Honeymooners was similar too..

Wait a minute.........

I vote for Mikelbadict Fassidribatch. :o

I see this thread is going off the rails like crazy...

I've said it before. Adam Sandler for Batman. Kevin James for Gordan, Chris Rock for Fox.

I vote for Mikelbadict Fassidribatch. :o
I keep saying that I literally wouldn't be able to handle Fassy and Henry in the same film. They are the two guys I just go wild over. I wouldn't be able to watch the film.

I keep saying that I literally wouldn't be able to handle Fassy and Henry in the same film. They are the two guys I just go wild over. I wouldn't be able to watch the film.
Henrichael Fassavill. :awesome:

Justin Bartha. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"