BvS Batman casting thread for Man Of Steel 2 - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine what the fan community woud do if Kutcher were cast over Bale .

And the original Kutcher rumor surfaced two years before the movie came out, just Like the Bloom rumor, just saying.

Kellan Lutz. But he's been a busy little bee. And of course, all of you will hate him. -grin- I know just the suggestion will make heads spin.

It would be an interesting choice, because it might potentially draw in the teenage girls into the film, and if that happens, the MOS sequel would make bank.

My head won't spin over the mention of Lutz but I really don't care about that guy. His Hercules film seems like the weaker of the two being released.

Imagine what the fan community woud do if Kutcher were cast over Bale .
He wouldn't be "cast over Bale", because Bale is not even a candidate. He values art (the Nolan vision) more than dollar bills. Will he give up his artistic integrity just for the amount of money paid?

I wonder if the actor they cast will be a name that's been heavily rumored or someone not mentioned.

From the guy that suggested Billy Crudup (who is still my #1 choice!).....

I bring an out of left field suggestion, just to spice things up.

Ryan Hurst; Better known as Opie from Sons of Anarchy

Ryan+Hurst+BlrIhRcU7tEm.jpg

18142.jpg

Well if your goal was to suggest an actor that was worse for Batman than Channing Tatum then you win...

the thing i love about this forum is just when i think someone cant suggest the randomest actor someone suggests the guy from remember the titans.

see guys we havent suggested everyone. that should be the new topic of this thread; who shouldnt be batman?

My head won't spin over the mention of Lutz but I really don't care about that guy. His Hercules film seems like the weaker of the two being released.

Feh. Half the actors suggested have had at least one stupid project they've been involved in.

The point is, this is the kind of actor they need to use; someone who has a name that could draw in female audiences as well as male and the comic book audience.

Find a way to bring the female audience in, and WB is set.

He wouldn't be "cast over Bale", because Bale is not even a candidate. He values art (the Nolan vision) more than dollar bills. Will he give up his artistic integrity just for the amount of money paid?

I think Mysteryman is talking about back in the Batman Begins days.

Armitage is my backup choice to Brolin. Since I don't see a tv star like Hamm having the time for this.

I think I would slightly prefer Armitage to Brolin. The former just seems to have that classic look.

I'd take him over Brolin, I'd take a lot of choices over Brolin.

Yep, I too would take Armitage over Brolin.

Feh. Half the actors suggested have had at least one stupid project they've been involved in.

The point is, this is the kind of actor they need to use; someone who has a name that could draw in female audiences as well as male and the comic book audience.

Find a way to bring the female audience in, and WB is set.

I just don't like Lutz at all from what I've seen. You want to get on the bandwagon? Go right ahead.

I'd also like to see Crudup as Batman, but Brolin would be my first choice. I think that Bruce Wayne should look a little bit less heroic than Clark in the next movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"