BvS Batman casting thread for Man Of Steel 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edgar Ramirez wouldnt be bad he's kinda short at 5'10 tho
That's an outstanding suggestion. He is a truly gifted actor. And can get jacked up when required. Only trouble is, he has a very thick accent.

Just an update... there's a rumor that Gosling is in consideration for the lead (or a lead) in the new Star Wars film. If that happens, I'd say it's almost a guarantee that he won't be interested in Batman. Although I have no idea if he's even interested in Batman in the first place.

Just an update... there's a rumor that Gosling is in consideration for the lead (or a lead) in the new Star Wars film. If that happens, I'd say it's almost a guarantee that he won't be interested in Batman. Although I have no idea if he's even interested in Batman in the first place.
The bigger question is, are WB and Snyder interested in him. I could never buy Gosling as a badass.

Have you seen Drive?

Or watched that (real) video of Gosling casually breaking up a fight in the middle of the street?

Dark horse choice for the next Batman? Michael C. Hall. He's got the looks AND the acting chops. He plays Dexter hard and serious.

I like Hall a lot, but I'd rather see him play Luthor. Or Brainiac.

So this might be our (unreliable) future:

henry-cavill-2.jpg

image.jpg

A LOT of pretty, but not really aware of the acting talent of the latter. :hmm

Well, he certainly showed a lot of potential as a young kid in Road to Perdition. And that's no small feat given the talent around him in that movie.

Actors tend to get better and not worse as they get older, so I would assume he's honed his craft a lot since then. I don't know how he is on that Teen Wolf show, but it's probably not the best material to judge him on.

At the very least, the team up of Cavill and Hoechlin should bring in the ladies.

Not gonna lie though, Taylor looks like a teenage boy compared to Cavill's manliness. Facial hair be damned. :atp:

Have you seen Drive?

Or watched that (real) video of Gosling casually breaking up a fight in the middle of the street?
Yes and yes. I think he's just a pretty boy indie actor. I don't think he can be a badass leading man at all.

Sam+Witwer+40th+Annual+Annie+Awards+Arrivals+ypC4sB3aTMal.jpg

Sam Witwer is the perfect guy to play Bruce IMO.

Dark horse choice for the next Batman? Michael C. Hall. He's got the looks AND the acting chops. He plays Dexter hard and serious.

...I say Michael c hall, nobody says anything, you say Michael c hall, everybody says something. WHAT THE *U**!!!???

Wow, where did Witwer's chin come from?

Gosling's talent got sucked by Refn, I hope he's up to it. He's too young to pull a DeNiro or a Pacino. Or a Depp. Or a Freeman. Or a Connery.

Oscar Isaac is by far my favorite at this point.

I don't get why people consistently suggest Sam Witwer the guy is a TV actor at best.

I think he can be more. A legend, HHH. A legend.

So no Fassbender? Good.

He would be ideal Bruce/Batman. He can act oh and he has the look. Man I think he was cast I do what Angry Joe did in the beginning of his video of Batman/Superman annuocement. Lol

I don't get all the Hedlund fans, Batman needs to be older than Superman.

How about Oliver Jackson-Cohen? :brucebat:

He could pull off billionaire persona ala Bruce Wayne and some fight scenes in Faster, he also good at brooding scenes that Batman needs in World Without End.

oliver-jackson-cohen.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"