The Dark Knight Batman & Joker promo pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL:woot:
20417033qi3.jpg

BATMAN: "You know what the difference is between you and me? I make this look good!"

Okay how does one make a animation avatar.

Would windows movie maker work? I really want to make a avatar.

I use paintshop to create different shots, and I create the animation with Easy GIF animator (they have a trial).

these are the first photos of a silly Joker CC likes silly

These are a bit cheesy, but it's mostly because they're raw images. I wish I could change the background, but I'm working now...so I won't be able to do it until later tonight unfortunately.

exactly, we got that silly clown that I was waiting for.

These are actually the first pics of the Joker that I DON'T like. But don't get excited I'm not going to jump ship to the other side.

Holly Batman,the pics are awesome...i CANT wait for the trailer..

No shot of the socks??? BAH!

Jett says ...

They can say "Exclusive," but I can gurantee y'all that these were not released by WB to that site. They were leaked somehow without permission.

I'm waiting for an email (s) to clarrify what these are about. They were leaked without permission, no doubt.

why does he always get like this ??

Nice promo pics for the kiddies, the Batsuit looks good here, same with Joker's.

Wow, like everyone else my first response has been...."HOLY CRAP!"

I think I'm about to cry from all the excitment. :')
Heh, yes I'm crying because I'm happy.

Where in the bad place did they find these? They're probably leaked...

Jett says ...

They can say "Exclusive," but I can gurantee y'all that these were not released by WB to that site. They were leaked somehow without permission.

I'm waiting for an email (s) to clarrify what these are about. They were leaked without permission, no doubt.

why does he always get like this ??

He's jealous. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"