The Dark Knight Batman & Joker promo pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
BATMAN-1.jpg

And you guys sound like a bunch of school girls gossiping when you talk about Jett.

We are schoolgirls, silly! :cwink: Speaking of which, I still need to wash my skirt! I'm just sitting here in nothing but my underwear on my 18th birthday! It's so cold....

Awesome job! Now I just need to see this in a Youtube video with some Joel Schumacher dialogue talking about how much he loves the Batman character and how he made it better.

Then I'd be a happy camper.

AMAZING!!!
Seriously... Ledger IS Joker. And the Batsuit looks focking SWEET!

We are schoolgirls, silly! :cwink: Speaking of which, I still need to wash my skirt! I'm just sitting here in nothing but my underwear on my 18th birthday! It's so cold....

omg a/s/l/pixplz thx! hi!

Those new pictures are cool, but the new Batsuit looks awful IMO. It's just loads of random bits of armour stuck together, I prefered the first suit, it was more linear...

Well the Batsuit just reminds me of the original suit before Bruce painting it all black in BB.

Kinda lame...but then again, I've noticed everything I wasn't too sure about with Nolan (I.e. The Tumbler) I've eventually learned to love.

The cape still doesn't match the cowl. ugh.

Oh well, I'm sure it'll look fantastic on film. The Joker looks awesome.

For all of those who are b!tch!in about Bats' suit....at least is doesn't have nippes...am I right?

Love that Joker look. Not sure about the new batsuit though, however, I'm sure it's detail probably won't be so obvious in the film.

OMFG, I'm so happy with these pictures. I like both of their new looks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back