The Dark Knight Batman & Joker Promo Shots 2.0

Am I the only one who loves the new Batman suit? I'm really happy we have some pics of him - I mean, the movie is called Batman not Joker

I've never had a problem with the new Bat suit. Looks really good in this pic.

Holy **** this is a GREAT thing to wake up to!!! These look AWESOME!

Bravo! :up:

Anyone good at photoshop fancy changing the background?

from the article
"Por lo que me indica parece ser que son las imágenes que se usarán en la maquetación de las figuras que saldrán a la venta cuando toque ofrecer el merchandising de la película."

what hes saying is that they are images used for reference while they are making the toys and merchandise

:ninja:

thats why the poses are cheasy .....they are reference for the TOYS

They did this last time too but that resulted in a huge argument over how bad the suit looked. This one holds up better in bright light

The pictures are soooo cheesy. The poses are childish, and the white background looks very amateur. Just absolutely doesn't fit with the tone of the movies. I seriously can't believe they actually paid someone money for those pictures. WORST. PHOTOGRAPHER. EVER.

HOWEVER. The characters themselves are awesome. Very awesome.

The backgrounds are probably left white so the images can easily be cropped and made into an official poster or image with Photoshop. Then different lighting effects and such will be applied to make the image fit the tone of the movie.

what hes saying is that they are images used for reference while they are making the toys and merchandise

Odin said:
The pictures are soooo cheesy. The poses are childish, and the white background looks very amateur. Just absolutely doesn't fit with the tone of the movies. I seriously can't believe they actually paid someone money for those pictures. WORST. PHOTOGRAPHER. EVER.

Here the answer precedes the question.

and as for the make-up on Joker instead of the perma-white.....id like to know what difference does it make. Heaths Joker is going to be a homicidal,sadistic, and just plain evil joker....who is not BOUND by rules or morality.
you dont need to be dropped in a vat of chemicals to be a little insane :wow:

I think it's all for the sake of a little accuracy. I agree with you but the same we can make up another origin for Superman powers pother than being an alien for example.

Me? I don't care for changes as long as they work.

and to the B89 fans.....Jack was good....but his Joker was silly and not really menacing. (he danced)
and Keaton was a dork (can you smell the irony)

Jack was menacing and a perfect Joker and Keaton ruled as Batman. And I'm glad I can like that version without the urgency to bash everything related to any other visions of the characters.

HOWEVER. The characters themselves are awesome. Very awesome.

You do realize these are done so that magazines can use them and backgrounds can be made for them right? The photographer did a perfect job in regards to background. Poses is up for debate.

You do realize these are done so that magazines can use them and backgrounds can be made for them right? The photographer did a perfect job in regards to background. Poses is up for debate.

they are refrence for the blasted toys...it says it in the article

Bale looks great! The Bat suit looks great! Awesome :batman:

Ledger IS the Joker, great pics!

All we need now is a teaser trailer and I will be super happy!

heathjoker.jpg

Wow we've come along way since this

Yep....definitely !!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

I love the holding cards one......THAT'S what I wanted, definitely !!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Something tells me if you all want to keep enjoying these pics, you'd better save them now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"