Batman Model Kits, Starting With a Sweet DKR bust...

etrigan69

Skeptical A-hole.
Reaction score
There are so many nice Batman model kits. Both Garage and production types. Post em here.

Here is one that is about to be retired. Limited run of 50.
93019479.jpg

etrigan69 said:
Lee Inspired...
batfin5.jpg

batfin12.jpg

I like this one alot. The DKR one is also very very nice. How big do these run, and what are the prices??

They very since there resin kits. There no specific number out of them. You just have to find a place that sells them. But they normally cost anywhere from 50-300 bucks depending on size, rarity and production numbers

etrigan69 said:
There are so many nice Batman model kits. Both Garage and production types. Post em here.

Here is one that is about to be retired. Limited run of 50.
93019479.jpg

sweet :eek:;up:

1d56ce91.jpg
26f0bacc.jpg

When I saw these the first thing I thought of was Aronofsky's Year One script... I have no proof of it, but I would not be surprised if this was originally a mock-up or maquette from that project. Of course, that may just be wishful thinking on my part ;)

Is there any way to buy that TAS model kit? I wish I could just get an assembled painted one...

BatScot said:
1d56ce91.jpg
26f0bacc.jpg

When I saw these the first thing I thought of was Aronofsky's Year One script... I have no proof of it, but I would not be surprised if this was originally a mock-up or maquette from that project. Of course, that may just be wishful thinking on my part ;)

Wow... that one is nice. Cartoony style but realistic details. Bodysuit is a bit too baggy and light in colour, but I love all the black parts.

I like it when someone realizes it's not actually any kind of sin to show a bit of flesh around the eyeholes, too.

Love that DKR bust above. Killer!

I've been working on my own bust/wearable cowl with facial prosthetic. Sculpt is finally done. I'm now sculpting up the full size body to display with it. Huge...biggest thing I've ever worked on.
Here's the finished head.

donespawn9.jpg

donespawn8.jpg

donespawn10.jpg

Please excuse the SPAWN bust. I only have these current pics taken for now.

David

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"