BvS Batman Physique Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordofhouseEl

Sidekick
Reaction score
Out of every superhero I think more empathesis should be on the way Batmans physique is shown because he a human who engages in gruelling training to possess the abilities he has, whoever is cast should aim for an absolutely amazing looking body that looks powerful and agile. I thought Bale didn't do Batman justice in regards to the body especially is the two sequels after Begins

robert kazinsky(pacific Rim,true blood) has an ideal physique that would rival henry's
tumblr_lyhdwwV3pM1qfzlnzo1_500.jpg

Out of every superhero I think more empathesis should be on the way Batmans physique is shown because he a human who engages in gruelling training to possess the abilities he has, whoever is cast should aim for an absolutely amazing looking body that looks powerful and agile. I thought Bale didn't do Batman justice in regards to the body especially is the two sequels after Begins

It was kind of hard to tell about Bale's physique since in TDK and TDKR since there were only glimpses of him without a shirt.

robert kazinsky(pacific Rim,true blood) has an ideal physique that would rival henry's
tumblr_lyhdwwV3pM1qfzlnzo1_500.jpg

Warlow from true blood? bad place no way to small. He doesn't look as good as that shirtless in true blood so guessing that pic is enhanced in some way.

It was kind of hard to tell about Bale's physique since in TDK and TDKR since there were only glimpses of him without a shirt.

He wasn't in Batman shape in TDK we got a good glimpse of him in the boat party scene and he looked scrawny compared to his BB shape.

He wasn't in Batman shape in TDK we got a good glimpse of him in the boat party scene and he looked scrawny compared to his BB shape.

he was much bigger in Begins. He was smaller in each of the following movies. It fit him perfect for TDKR but he should have been the same build in TDK

Warlow from true blood? bad place no way to small. He doesn't look as good as that shirtless in true blood so guessing that pic is enhanced in some way.
lol enhanced wtf:huh:

this was him preparing for pacific rim which shot in november 2011

he did'nt start shooting true blood till january 2013

lol enhanced wtf:huh:

this was him preparing for pacific rim which shot in november 2011

he did'nt start shooting true blood till january 2013

Wasn't aware I thought that was a recent pic, even still he wasn't big in pacific rim. His on a pump there (I am aware all actors are on one for shirtless pics) it's a good physique but definitely not Batman level. Batmans
Physique should intimidate he should be big, cut and fast.

Wasn't aware I thought that was a recent pic, even still he wasn't big in pacific rim. His on a pump there (I am aware all actors are on one for shirtless pics) it's a good physique but definitely not Batman level. Batmans
Physique should intimidate he should be big, cut and fast.
He is wearing a t shirt in one scene in Pacific Rim but looks like a really big guy. And as these pictures show, I think the base is there and the dude can train. Put him with Gym Jones for six months and he might achieve a Cavill level physique.

Yeah Bale did not live up to how they present Batman in the comics, just the fittest and most powerful human who is also built and cut like a god. But I think Nolan never placed emphasis on such things, even his Bane was OK built.

Snyder on the other hand really makes sure that his actors physically look the part they are playing and makes sure they achieve the required shape and the movie is capturing their physicality in an appropriate way.

Who ever they case will need to work his butt off like Henry did for Superman... He will need to be on the same level or similar to Superman in terms of physique.

Who ever they case will need to work his butt off like Henry did for Superman... He will need to be on the same level or similar to Superman in terms of physique.

He should be in much better shape than Cavill, after all he operates on the functionality of his body and not the Sun.

This thread is about to get very gay very fast

Only if you turn it into one, nothing wrong with hetro guys talking about other guys physiques (ever been to a body building forum) and for those not mature enough to discuss this they can stay out and if they refuse I am sure a mod will have a quick word.

I'm a woman so it's going to get very, very hetro for me. Eventhough I make that joke I agree that their is nothing gay about this convo unless you are well gay. People comfortable in their sexuality shouldn't care about looking gay in the first place.

Last edited:
I want him to have a similar build to Christian Bale in The Machinist.

Maybe make him look smaller than supes, so we see that his threat to superman is not phisical in nature.

Gosling would need to get bigger than that to be Batman, Bale's size in Begins is the perfect physique for Batman.

You can be a lot bigger than that and have speed, agility and strength just look at most professional football players or mma fighters for example.

Stick around Spidey, if your lucky I might post a shirtless pic of myself........I have an awesome body.:cwink:
You're awfully flirty today.

I thought Bale was too bulky in Batman Begins. He looked good obviously but there is something about how he looked that I didn't like for Batman. Maybe it was that stupid costume adding even more bulk that is threw me off.

Gosling would need to get bigger than that to be Batman, Bale's size in Begins is the perfect physique for Batman.

Strength will only get you so far in a battle. In a more grounded Man of Steel universe, having more muscle doesnt mean you can take on 5 guys by yourself. The new batman IMO needs to rely heavily on gadgets and brains to come out on top, not just muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"