BvS Batman Physique Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the costume designer for this movie has asked Affleck to stop getting big so fast.

Heh.

Yeah, I posted the story a little more than a few posts above yours.

I wonder why that would be an issue? Maybe they already have him at the size they want.

And what's up with all this dang spam lately. It's like I'm seeing it in a lot of threads.

the size they want? i want him to get even bigger than bale or chris hemsworth did

It's not the costume designer for THIS movie.
It's the costume designer for another movie that he's currently working on.

http://batman-news.com/2013/12/01/c...-ben-affleck-stop-bulking-batman-vs-superman/

"Gone Girl costume designer Trish Summerville told E! Online that she wishes he’d slow down a bit at the gym:

I’m trying to keep him at the size he’s at right now until he’s done with us. I’m sure he’s working out but I think for him, he’s probably a guy that builds up really quickly so I just kind of asked him if he can stay where he’s at right now.

He’s a really big guy, like he’s quite tall. You don’t realize how big he is. He kind of reads smaller on film than he does in real life."

Last edited:
ah from his current one which they stopped filming now? then there is hope

ben_affleck_h.jpg

Last edited:
His physique is probably not going to look as "aesthetic" as cavill's, he is a god deal older to be fair but he seems to be putting on the mass.

As long as Affleck can become a 6'4" version of this then I'll be satisfied. This is the benchmark if you ask me for any Batman physique. I like a bit of muscle and fat on Batman personally. Makes him look teh puffy.

roCfA76.jpg

Pictures from yesterday. Don't look very promising.
How can he afford to have pizza? Is it a cheat day or is he still bulking? And he looks like he has a bit of a belly going on there.

What do you guys think?

the size they want? i want him to get even bigger than bale or chris hemsworth did
Bale didn't get very big though did he? Affleck's already bigger than Bale. Bale was 200 max I think and that too holding a lot of water.

How can he afford to have pizza? Is it a cheat day or is he still bulking? And he looks like he has a bit of a belly going on there.

What do you guys think?

I bet Syner is going hard core Millar Bruce Wyane. :oldrazz:
batcave-and-shaved-mustache.jpg

What do you guys think?

Sorry just distracted by Jennifer Garner's assets.........

What do you guys think?

I hope he keeps the gray hair for the movie

I don't want him in the film with gray hair..although it may make sense and not look that bad

Man boobs, belly, grey-ish hair :cwink:

Well, I guess in the movie we won't notice but forget your dreams of him being "fit" in the role.

He is eating pizza ? BURN HIM !!!!

Seriously, calm the **** down with physique thing. He'll do 50 push ups and some hot sex with Jennifer Garner and he will burn that slice of pizza. Give him a break and just relax, why can't you wait ?

How many months does Affleck have to get ready before filming?

That grey hair with a slick back side tapered and long at the top would look freaking sick. Something like this:

tumblr_mtm02qP9Gl1rurl5co1_500.jpg

I think this is what they're going for body wise too. I'm definitely for it. :up:

He is eating pizza ? BURN HIM !!!!

Seriously, calm the **** down with physique thing. He'll do 50 push ups and some hot sex with Jennifer Garner and he will burn that slice of pizza. Give him a break and just relax, why can't you wait ?
Lol. You are the one who should calm down. I was just wondering. People on a bodybuilding regimes have extremely strict diets.

He has time. He can do it. But yeah, nobody said "Burn Him". :oldrazz:

Pretty awesome filming is getting closer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"