Batman:The Brave And The Bold (2-CD) Soundtrack will be available 01/28!!!

Discussion in 'Batman World' started by Elevator Man, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Well-Known Member

According to the World's Finest site.. on 01/28 LLLR will be releasing B:TB&TB (2-CD) set.

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/2...es-batman-the-brave-and-the-bold-soundtracks/

Though I'm not exactly jumping up for joy for this release. I'm more excited for the B:TAS Vol. 3 set that's plan, but as a Batman fan I still plan on purchasing this. And seeing as how LLLR are able to release this b/c I think it was only available digitally and in CD-r. Hopefully they can release Christopher Drake's "phenomenal" TDKReturns score as well, b/c I'm not interested in the digital or CD-r version of that score. It deserves better, imo.

2. Elevator Man

LLLR posted this on the Film Score Monthly forums not too long ago.

3. AnneFan

AnneFan Hathaway #1

Good development. Now only if series 1 and 2 are given proper full season DVD releases. I think its the best animated Batman after BTAS/Beyond.

4. signalman

signalman Well-Known Member

Hoping for a CD of all SONGS from the series.

5. Elevator Man

Posted on the La La Land Records Facebook Page...

6. CoinOperated

CoinOperated New Member

A little unrelated, but since this is about batman music I hope you guys don't mind me sharing.
    Here is the battle theme for an upcoming batman video game. It is the music that is played when you fight the bosses in the game. Please check it out!

Dark Smash Battle:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VjvvhRmJRY

7. Elevator Man

While the show is more faithful to the 50s/60s era Batman, most of the music from this show (as is the show itself) are a throwback to various genres i.e. Neal Hefti/Nelson Riddle 60s Batman tv show music, 60s spy adventure music, Morricone spaghetti westerns, wall to wall Carl Stalling Looney Tunes type music, 50s sci-fi alien invasion music, 70s Blaxploitation music, etc. It's a lot of fun. This kind of musical approach for the character normally isn't my cup of tea however it fits this show and interpretation like a glove.