BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Easter Eggs

Guts

Smug
Reaction score
I already spotted one easter egg in the trailer in the form of a question mark. Surely when the teaser is officially released, we can possibly spot more easter eggs.

Last edited:
Honestly, I haven't this question mark everyone is on about.

So every time there's a question mark in these movies = Riddler? I want to see something substantial.

What are the chances they'll shoot flashback sequence with Leto wielding a crowbar? It shouldn't be a daunting task after or during Suicide Squad shoot.

There's a suit hanging behind Bruce. Possibly Robin's.

I wonder if that's an intentional easter egg or not, because that was filmed in an abandoned building that does have plenty of graffiti tagging on the inside and maybe someone in Detroit likes going into abandoned buildings and tagging question marks.:sly:

I'd say it's intentional. It's quite noticeable, and it's a question mark on it's own with no text preceding it. Put it like this ................ I can't imagine it was already on that wall and Snyder didn't notice it or it's possible connotations.

Are those people with the skull makeup inspired by the mutants in TDKR? Or are they mocking Superman for the death that he supposedly caused in Man of Steel?

That question mark looks very well drawn. It has a nice curvy shape that doesnt match the messy graffiti around it.

In any case, even if it is a Riddler easter egg, it doesnt mean a thing. Maybe they'll do a movie with him, maybe not.

Have you seen the set pics from the Wayne cementery?

Why a rifle when he's so technologically savvy?

I've thought about this and I think Batman may have synthesized a Kryptonite bullet.

And firing it from an ordinary rifle would be genius, because Superman would not take it seriously. He would likely stand there and take it, not knowing the true nature of the weapon.

The question mark is green. Definitely a nod to Riddler. And I think this means the major easter egg is on this scene. A riddle.

Y7wRgsB.jpg

Can someone read what is written in red on the second pillar?

The question mark is green. Definitely a nod to Riddler. And I think this means the major easter egg is on this scene. A riddle.

Y7wRgsB.jpg

A--donist or A--sonist?

First I thought it's an "arsonist", but there are definitely two letters there.

Y7wRgsB.jpg

It's just the Enos lol (Clay Enos) he tweeted about it

R.I.P. Dick Grayson.
Do you think is a trick by Snyder or
he faked his death or they change Dick for Todd or they would change the names on post production and is a Snyder trick to troll the fans :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"