BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Merchandise - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
They set this up at our store this morning and we finally got the Dr. Pepper cans in. They're still running the Star Wars cereal though

LNHE1JJ.jpg

Don't know if the supermarket employee enjoyed doing that, but I definitely would have.

There's NOTHING like walking into YOUR room and seeing the displays that make your heart happy. That's the fun part; seeing your passion and hobbies tell your story surrounding you. Gotta love it and screw those who don't understand. It really sucks to be them lol.
lol That's about it lol

They set this up at our store this morning and we finally got the Dr. Pepper cans in. They're still running the Star Wars cereal though

LNHE1JJ.jpg

Its sad someone would limit themselves with the Superman logo, when they could be awesome and do Batman's symbol. :woot:

Damn, that looks really good. What was your process?

That looks like a quality figure, now.

Damn, that looks really good. What was your process?

That looks like a quality figure, now.

Thanks. Basically just dry brushed black over the suit and accessories. All the detail is already there, it just needs to be brought out. Only thing I added was some cuts to the emblem and buckle.

I think I'm gonna pick that up. Was it $40?

I think 19'' versions are 20-25$? 31'' is about 40 I think.
I will get Supes cz mold is really good.

Rapaint looks amazing. only think you should do is to replace cape with better material ! and it will be perfect.

The 19" was $19.84 at Wal Mart.

I think 19'' versions are 20-25$? 31'' is about 40 I think.
I will get Supes cz mold is really good.

Rapaint looks amazing. only think you should do is to replace cape with better material ! and it will be perfect.

I plan on it. Just need to find some pleather to use.

The Mafex figures shown at Toy Fair blow the socks off the DC Direct stuff. Easily the best action figures based on this movie so far.

OT. Here is my Phone back cover delivered yesterday.:woot:
moscase1_zps9bc8daoy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back