#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
Let the Sad Batman gifs commence!

Unnessesary thread, no trailer expected this year. :o :oldrazz:

I can guarantee you the Henry Cavill gifs will come flooding... SOON. :ninja:

sad-batman-meme-8.gif

pSvzkac.gif

Not sure who made this, but credits to whoever it was.

Edit: Damn you, Loca.

Are gifs of fan trailers okay?
Man-of-Steel-GIF-vs-Batman-02.gif

I think it's hilarious that someone thought that batman could do a kick that's powerful enough to do that.

I think it's hilarious that someone thought that batman could do a kick that's powerful enough to do that.

Well, if his leg was fitted with a large piston, capped with explosives, and if it was enhanced with enough shock-absorbing springs, he could use it to make a powered kick that would... [insert rest of fanboy explanation here] :o

Like bale's batman could do that, lmao, he was a wuss. I love the superherocafe's description:

"You punched joker over and over again and all he did was laugh, bane broke your back and you didn't even defeat him that was catwoman technically, and alfred even saved you from your own burning house that one time"

:funny:

Not to mention Rachel defeated Scarecrow, and Gordon technically defeated Ra's.

One of Balebat's worst moments is him blubbering there after Talia stabbed him. Batman has more emotional fortitude than that.

If his knee brace can kick superman like that, then why didn't throw a couple of kicks during his fight with bane?

It's ok, it's Snyder's Batman, so that's just like a medium intensity kick for him.

Superman about the last gif...

tumblr_n6o8yz9FwC1rei3gfo1_500.gif

Really? Really???? :funny:

Not to mention Rachel defeated Scarecrow, and Gordon technically defeated Ra's.

One of Balebat's worst moments is him blubbering there after Talia stabbed him. Batman has more emotional fortitude than that.

The post TDKT hate is amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"