BvS Batman V Superman FUNNY DUB

GeoMFilms

Civilian
Reaction score
Enjoy this funny edit/dub of Batman V Superman.

Watch as Lex Luthor tries to do Karaoke to Backstreet Boys.
Bruce Wayne tries to recruit Clark Kent knowing he is Superman to team up with him. Clark denies him, and watch how Bruce handles the rejection.

Plus watch as Batman rides in his Batmobile while listening to Bruno Mars and Ariana Grande.

Enjoy and share!

[YT]tcwcFxM1FaI[/YT]
Batman V Superman Dub

UPDATE 1-11-2017
Part 2:

[YT]ZZ8vqsMjROI[/YT]

UPDATE 4-26-2017
Last part...Part 3:

[YT]Em5UBKFDUDE[/YT]

Last edited:
Your Bruce Wayne sounds a bit like Vincent D'Onofronio as Kingpin.

Your Bruce Wayne sounds a bit like Vincent D'Onofronio as Kingpin.

Is that the guy who is in the daredevil show? I cant remember off hand how he sounded like but if thats who you mean i need to go check that out. Thank you for checking out clip. :yay:

Is that the guy who is in the daredevil show? I cant remember off hand how he sounded like but if thats who you mean i need to go check that out. Thank you for checking out clip. :yay:
It is he.
And :toth
Thank you for being entertaining.

It is he.
And :toth
Thank you for being entertaining.

I'm working on the 2nd part of this Batman V Superman Dub. Its taking an interesting path. Superman is going down a dark path. :)

For example the scene where Clark walks in the bathroom where Lois is taking a bath. A one point i kick in creepy scary music because clark is starting to lose it (Because people are starting to reject superman) and when clark puts his hand on lois neck he's creeping her out. You have to see it. It sounds weird but it'll make sense with where i'm taking the story.

On the other hand Bruce is enjoying is new life....life without being Batman. He goes on a date with Diana.

Ok folks...i just uploaded the 2nd part to my Batman V Superman Dub.

Want to see what Bruce Wayne would do if he wasn't Batman any more? Or what happens when Superman doesn't feel respected? Or even when Alfred feels jealous that Bruce doesn't spend time with him? Check out the 2nd Part to find out. Please share if you like.

Batman V Superman Funny Voice-Over Part 2
https://youtu.be/ZZ8vqsMjROI

[YT]ZZ8vqsMjROI[/YT]

Last edited:
Thanks for the video, I looked with pleasure!)

Your welcome. Can't wait to show you guys the last part. I've actually been done with it for over a month, i'm just waiting on one guy to get me his lines back.

And here is the last part....Part 3. Hope you enjoy

[YT]Em5UBKFDUDE[/YT]

Good to share.
Happy to to watch it and it was very funny.
Keep posting more funniest stuff..

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"