Batman Vs. Slavery

Batman vs. A Bowel Movement
batman-aaargh.jpg

"I am vengeance... I am the night *pfft-clunk*"

Zev said:
We must consider the possibility of Batman's strategy. Knowing history and being only one man, the most surefire way to end slavery quickly is to run for President and win. I'd say Batman knows enough about history to take advantage of it.

However, Batman's job is twofold if and when he becomes president. Outlaw slavery AND keep the union intact without resorting to war if at all possible. That's a tall order...

This seems like the best theory to me. Since Bruce Wayne is, in fact, a billionaire, I'm sure that he could win the Presidency, but he would still need the nation and the senate to be behind his policies.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! Man these are HILARIOUS !!
What about

SPIDER-MAN VS Violence against kids at school
GAMBIT VS Sexual relationship with minors
Captain Mar-vell / Genis-vell VS World Peace
DAREDEVIL VS discrimination against the handicapped
HULK VS Discrimination against the mentally challenged

Wow... the possibillities ARE endless !!

AGL said:
This seems like the best theory to me. Since Bruce Wayne is, in fact, a billionaire, I'm sure that he could win the Presidency, but he would still need the nation and the senate to be behind his policies.

My God! I know where this is going! BRUCE WAYNE IS HIS OWN GREAT-GRANDFATHER!

Batman is winning. Apparently slavery isn't very popular.

If only this poll actually decided whether or not slavery in the real world would be annihilated.

Well actually, according to the novel 'Batman:Knightfall' Bruce Wayne's ancestors were abolitionists and the batcave was used to hide runaway slaves.

If Lincoln could end slavery then so could Batman.

(banned, ha! F U C K you!)

AGL said:
The greatest thread in the history of threads.
IT IS!!! :hyper:

Comic Book Boy said:
Batman will last longer than slavery....
I'll be looking foward to the next 15,000 years of Batman. :up: :(

If batman wanted to he could win
but bruse wayne would probably have some slaves milling about the house
unless eh lvied in the north but i always imagined the wayne manor being a plantation

kathryn said:
If batman wanted to he could win
but bruse wayne would probably have some slaves milling about the house
unless eh lvied in the north but i always imagined the wayne manor being a plantation
That is absurd! Batman's sense of justice and righteousness comes from Bruce Wayne, You can't separate the two. As a matter of fact, His ancestors were abolitionists and the batcave was used at that time to hide runaway slaves.

touche
but for soem reason id imagine playboy bruce havign an affair with a black servant
haha just kidding

kathryn said:
touche
but for soem reason id imagine playboy bruce havign an affair with a black servant
haha just kidding
You have a sick, sick mind...

...alright, I was thinking it too. :(

kathryn said:
touche
haha just kidding
As a Black Man, I have no problem with the idea of Bruce Wayne falling in love with a Black Women. My Wife is Caucasian, so I certainly understand that love transcends race and color, and so would Bruce Wayne.

rudeboy1326 said:
Batman vs. A Bowel Movement
batman-aaargh.jpg

"I am vengeance... I am the night *pfft-clunk*"

36_11_6.gif

36_2_33.gif

----

Last edited:
Robin Vs. Homosexuals' adoption rights
Captain America Vs. "Terrorism"

Eh, that's all I got. Either way... how much prep time does slavery get?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"