BvS Batman Vs Superman: can't we find a better title than that? Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about "The Dark Knight's Man of Steel Rises"?

Or "The Man of Steel's Dark Knight Rises"?

How about MEN of steel......the MEN part could apply to superman, batman and Lex (if he's in the movie at all).

How about MEN of steel......the MEN part could apply to superman, batman and Lex (if he's in the movie at all).

Coincidentally, I thought that would have been a proper (possible) title for MOS in reference to all the Kryptonians on earth.

I don't think IMDB approves title changes unless the higher-ups at WB say so. On IMDB, the project title has changed from "Untitled Man of Steel Sequel" to "Batman vs. Superman."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975590/?ref_=ttloc_loc_tt

That doesn't mean it still can't change, but it looks like Batman vs. Superman will be the working title now.

This. Its the title Goyer suggested at ComicCon.

How about:
"Warner's finest attempt to get Justice League off the ground"

it ain't that fine.

I'd like it to be called Superman/Batman: The World's Finest or even just Superman/Batman. But I think it'll probably be Batman vs Superman (Yep, with Batman's name first).

I'd like it to be called Superman/Batman: The World's Finest or even just Superman/Batman. But I think it'll probably be Batman vs Superman (Yep, with Batman's name first).

Imagine the questions Snyder will be peppered with if this is the final title - why is Batman's name first. It'll be interesting to see his explanation should this come to pass.

Imagine the questions Snyder will be peppered with if this is the final title - why is Batman's name first. It'll be interesting to see his explanation should this come to pass.

WB made him do it, which I'm sure would be the case.

WB made him do it, which I'm sure would be the case.

Just like early on how he said WB made him ditch the "underwear" (and I KNEW that had to be the case), but later he tried to rework it to sound like it was an "artistic choice" choice of his own for interviews (also at WB's request, I am pretty sure).

'Not A Sequel'

'Stolen Steel'

'A Knight Steal'

'Saving Supes'

'Good Knight Man of Steel'

BATMAN and Superman........but mostly BATMAN!!!!

Alright who's willing to start taking bets It's going to end up being called Batman vs Superman?

With the Affleck announcement the only thing that's left is the title which is probably going to be announced pretty soon.

Ben Affleck as Batman and Some Guy

I Killed My Catwoman Girlfriend, Hung Her on a Meat Hook, and Now I Have a Three-Picture Deal at Warner Brothers

1. Good Superman Hunting

2. The Sum of all Heroes

3. Paycheck

4. Armageddon: The Year that Superman and Batman finally met on the big screen

5. Argo City

Worlds finest is ****ing stupid for a title yeah us comic fans know what it is but the general public don't.
"hey man do want to go see worlds finest"....
What the hell is that?
"oh it's the Superman vs Batman movie"
So why didn't they just call it that then?
WB announced that these two hero's will go head to head so WB will want to make sure every person and their dog will know what movie it will be.

So with Ben Affleck cast, it's more likely that, if they go for a "vs" title, it will be Batman vs Superman rather than Superman vs Batman. He is a bigger star than Henry Cavill and more of a draw, although it probably would've been the same if Christian Bale were in the role too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"