BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
994965_335427143265723_1432024295_n.jpg

This looks great!!
She looks like WW here!

She's not that buff. But a great job on the pic. I really hate that classic costume though. Needs to be more Greek warrior looking.

Amazing how real that looks.

I just can't leave a good manip alone.
weo4859.jpg

Really, by having a glass covering over the eyes with built-in night vision goggles, several birds with one stone fall to the ground. 1. It gives him SOME eye protection, 2. It helps him see better. 3. It would look like bead of light from a distance, but close up, one would be able to see the eyes respectively.

WW is such a lame looking character, I really hope they modernise her costume.

We always do collabs together and it was the obvious choice to do our favorite characters which so happen to be a team.

ww_FINAL.jpg

Added some straps and a little more protection. I'm not that great at manipping, hence I always re-manip. I'm done with Diana for now ;)

Some really great stuff on here guys :o I really hope Gadot bulks up a bit and steps up her acting game cuz she certainly looks good in the WW garb

ww_FINAL.jpg

Added some straps and a little more protection. I'm not that great at manipping, hence I always re-manip. I'm done with Diana for now ;)

This is pretty much exactly what I want from the costume. I have faith in Snyder's costuming decisions, though. So i'm not wori\ried too much about it.

Found this on her twitter. Looks very WWish. Would like to see a manip done.
BOMKkppCMAAXUZl.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"