BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! It's been a while since I last posted but here's something I've done recently. Oh and great job on this board, I'm really loving all these manips!
fan_made__man_of_steel_ii_movie_still_by_zviray-d79hov5.jpg

Hope you guys like it!

Nice.

Hi guys! It's been a while since I last posted but here's something I've done recently. Oh and great job on this board, I'm really loving all these manips!

Hope you guys like it!
:hubba

Hope you guys like it!

And the title and some credits and this could be a kickass poster.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find some epic Zimmer music to look at this to.

And the title and some credits and this could be a kickass poster.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find some epic Zimmer music to look at this to.

EXACTLY! This is a GREAT shot! Definitely would make an epic basis for one of the movie posters!

Hope you guys like it!

Do you have a larger, higher res version of this - would love it for my desktop wallpaper:woot:

Hope you guys like it!

Awesome! :woot:

Oh, and if you're planning to edit it, I'd suggest adding some yellow into Supes' eyes. The heat vision in MoS looked like fire shooting out of his eyes. I really loved how it looked.

Other than that this is perfect. Really makes me look forward to the movie.

Something I made for another Hype member that I will be going back and tweeking later. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
This is google user content that might be protected. I can't see it.

This was just the first version of my WW manip above. I guess I deleted it form my google+ account and didn't realize it was lost on the forum. Like I said though, the image a few post back is the updated version. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:
All that needs to be done now is Superman's suit needs some texture and I wouldn't mind some shoulder pads like the Donna Troy suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"