BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
She says otherwise.
faora_ul__man_of_steel__by_kio09-d6ebysl.jpg

SOON!!!! my dear!!!! :D
wonder_woman_vs_faora_by_kinjamin-d6d5hrt.jpg

What revelation that superhero costumes have similar elements. :wow:

That would be insane if Flash had Cap's shield. He could throw it like a Destructo disk or run into things like a human comet.

I never got the love for Faora. The only difference between her and any other of the Kryptonians is she got more screen time. Good in action scenes =/= good character.

Thats it.. A cool kick ass lady. Sure she didn't have alot to do besides that, but she was still cool.

Thats it.. A cool kick ass lady. Sure she didn't have alot to do besides that, but she was still cool.

Yeah, I understand thinking she was cool, she was pretty cool, but a lot of people act like she was the best part of the movie and they don't want any more Man of Steel movies without her in them.

Yeah, I understand thinking she was cool, she was pretty cool, but a lot of people act like she was the best part of the movie and they don't want any more Man of Steel movies without her in them.

I never got the love for Faora. The only difference between her and any other of the Kryptonians is she got more screen time. Good in action scenes =/= good character.

Oh no. she was one of the best things of the movie. Having great lines, great action sequences, good acting from her being the second in importance of the villains and in some scenes shinning. I mean let's not pretend after this movie her popularity even in comics raised too much. She was one of the best villains and threats I've ever seen in CMB. Of course each one each taste. :cwink:

I think it's because she was very memorable. She has a striking look and accent.

And fought better than Zod. Imagine if Faora stuck around to get heat vision and flight!

I think it's because she was very memorable. She has a striking look and accent.

And fought better than Zod. Imagine if Faora stuck around to get heat vision and flight!

I have hope to see that. And to see her again (in another Supes solo or JL).
url

Flash_zps8c3e3fb4.jpg

Well there's my poor attempt! LOL Let the games begin. :oldrazz:

The Arrowverse Flash suit is absolutely awful. I hope that it is a prototype suit and Barry creates something much much closer akin to Spiderman's material outfit.

The Arrowverse Flash suit is absolutely awful. I hope that it is a prototype suit and Barry creates something much much closer akin to Spiderman's material outfit.

I love how whenever fans don't like an element of a film, they immediately try to believe it will only be a prototype and will change...

This is his final suit.

Just like Spider-man's suit in the early set pics of The Amazing Spider-man with the silver sneakers weren't his "wrestling clothes" but were the final suit. Or how Catwoman's suit never got a cowl in The Dark Knight Rises, or how Harry's Goblin in The Amazing Spider-man 2 will look like he did in the official still in the final film.

-R

I love how whenever fans don't like an element of a film, they immediately try to believe it will only be a prototype and will change...

This is his final suit.

Just like Spider-man's suit in the early set pics of The Amazing Spider-man with the silver sneakers weren't his "wrestling clothes" but were the final suit. Or how Catwoman's suit never got a cowl in The Dark Knight Rises, or how Harry's Goblin in The Amazing Spider-man 2 will look like he did in the official still in the final film.

-R

I don't mind the design of the Flash costume. I think it has a nice modern feel and proper texture. The only thing that puts me off me is why they didn't make it more form fitting and get rid of the bugginess. If anything it makes sense for a character like him to wear an ultra tight costume.

I don't mind the design of the Flash costume. I think it has a nice modern feel and proper texture. The only thing that puts me off me is why they didn't make it more form fitting and get rid of the bugginess. If anything it makes sense for a character like him to wear an ultra tight costume.

Because we're dealing with a TV budget (not even a major network) vs. a film budget from a major studio (like Sony for the Spider-man films).

As far as TV budget costumes go -- this is pretty damn good.

-R

Now that I've looked at it again, it reminds me of a racing jumpsuit, actually. They might have been inspired by one.

Because we're dealing with a TV budget (not even a major network) vs. a film budget from a major studio (like Sony for the Spider-man films).

As far as TV budget costumes go -- this is pretty damn good.

-R

Even though I think they'll be adding to the suit every season (assuming the series gets picked up and lasts), I am fine with the suit as-is. For a TV show, I doubt they can do much more besides messing with the emblem and minor material changes.

2e49lyg.jpg

I think it looks pretty awesome.

It's different than the comics, but it's still very Flash and eye-pleasing IMO, just like the costumes in First Class, TDKT, Cap, Thor, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"