BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
it still has some flaws...but i couldnt wait to post it...

35na7uq.jpg

always wanted to do something like this :D right click view imagine for hq
10010534_10202510208014347_7165938645350760018_o.jpg

everyone is out fighting and trying to save the world, while GA and Batman stopped and thought about their ex

can we got this without the text? can't quote the original post from the old thread.

world_s_finest_batman___superman_poster_by_imwithstoopid13-d7iaysn.jpg

yeah his movement looks a bit akward..its not that easy to do...so i covered his arms a bit with the cape....
fo2as3.jpg

Last edited:
^wow!
I thought another picture had been released.
Great work.:applaud

^ Looks good. I can't wait to see it from the front officially.

One thing, I don't the 'tail' of the symbol is in that spearhead (for lack of a better term) shape. Just the angle of the shot and that it follows the contour of his pecs make it seem that way. It follows the flow of the rest of it and come to a point.

i seee if i can change that too...there still alot of details that arent quite right;-)but aslong as its fun to do i dont mind changes...

^ ok its edited...

Last edited:
That "World's Finest" manip from the last page is my favorite so far. Just such a stirring image in it's simplicity, seeing those two gigants with awesome live-action costumes standing back-to-back.

joker-vent-e1399999864932.jpg

I noticed this and dismissed it as a fluke, but it sure subtly looks like Joker.

Has someone made one yet where the suit looks just a bit slimmer? Like perhaps a bit flatter around the chest and a bit smoother and leaner where the bottom of the shirt meets the belt?

Not to go all Bale's Batman on you, but someone SWEARZ to me that this will be recreated with the OFFICIAL suits:

trinity-banner.png

Not to go all Bale's Batman on you, but someone SWEARZ to me that this will be recreated with the OFFICIAL suits:

trinity-banner.png

Oh I'm sure something like that will eventually pop up in the next 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww